Possessed Shopowner Takes On Thirty

*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

POSSESSED SHOPOWNER TAKES ON THIRTY

Drunken lowlifes run for their low life!

A workshop was vandalised by a group of twenty-thirty members of a Hive tiefling gang, who dared to invade the calm areas of Clerk's Ward. Taker-owned workshop has been painted with a writing (below), whose incomplete meaning I leave for the intelligence of our readers to interpret! I will not trade any tips with you. Get it? Fingers crossed, ladies and knight's!

NiTE oF THE cROsS-Tr&
Slander or revenge? Writing on Aidan's Workshop.

Little did the thugs know the owner was not only in at the time, but also a seasoned blood, as he single-handedly chased away the bandits in no time! He was then seen walking around aimlessly, engaged in a loud conversation.. with himself! According to neighbour's relation, the shop-owner was most certainly possessed. Was it the hero's power that took away his mind?

The eyewitnesses described the felons as "A group of (...) twenty-odd (...) hooded men (...) chortled and vandalised (...) the shop to get some rum.". Our independent analyst, who wished to remain anonymous, has managed to identify the responsible:

The hoods, the way they worked - how they fleed the scene with organisation, their preference for rum, and their unique signs - chortling and red paint - makes me absolutely confident this is the Red Claw gang of the Sandstone Row, of ex-bloodwar tieflings, who is behind this outrageous crime.

The Harmonium spokesman commented:

The Harmonium are aware of the matter and have the situation under control. We cannot pursue the alleged criminals as the owner has not yet reported the crime, and thus we cannot launch any investigation. (..)We have already responded by completely restructuring the patrol system in the surrounding areas, increased(...) (...) safety in the area. (..)Citizens of Clerk's can sleep without fears.