The Calling Of Mnemur

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

I Mauric Ashtoret of the Doomguard will host a mass gathering inviting any persons that are in owernership of at least one of these scrolls.

Schoolars of the hidden mysteries and lost artifacts of powers. Collectors of the macabre and wonderous old and forgotten. There is a question that has eluded us for too long and deserve to be pryed open lest it be left for future generatons to claim. The answers will not come to you unless you have the courage to seek them. The time has come to set our selfintreset in these powerful pieces aside in a joint experiment in order to sate our curiosity. Of course everyone will leave with the scrolls they came with. Certainly percations has to be made not to anger our revered serenity unwittingly of the results of this experiment os it shall take Place upon another plane for your safty and well-being.

The plan is a simple and most basic of tests. Activiating a huge number of scrolls at the same time and place and study the result. The collective amount of course need to be extremly high for this to bear any significance thus the reason for collaberation as one alone stand a very slim chane of gathering a majority of scroll in a lifetime.

If interested in partaking please send a missive to me at the Armoury and I will get back to you about and keep you updated of the progression. Don't hesitate to seek me out would there be any obscurities.