Generosity Or Madness ?

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

It appears that most charity establishment among the hive had gotten a donation recently, this includes the weary spirit infirmary, and some other establishments. We are also informed that the Gatehouse now has enough money to resume the repairs from the last calamity would be resuming soon, popular soups owned by the bleak cabal have also promised to serve better dishes more frequently. Poor peoples are also reporting what we'd call "random savage acts of generosity" by a woman called "Ash".

- I've seen barmies... but I've never seen barmies throwin' out jink out of thier pockets almost threatening people to accept tha donations... Not gona complain though if ye ask me.

- A woman who called herself Ash, she offered us fifty jink... just like that... me and my kids are going to be able to live for a while, perhaps even get a home... This person can't be real.

- First I was thinkin' she was jokin' so I told her to sodd off... she punched me in tha face and gave me tha jink telling me ta not spend everythin' on booze and jinkskrits... aye, spared a few with the mates of my gang, heck if all those gatecrashers could be like tha' I wouldn't be gutting berks fer a livin'.

When we finally found the perpetrator of these somewhat nobles actions, we found out that Ash is indeed a member of the Bleak Cabal wich pretends to have the rank of "Factolum", when we asked her about her motives, she simply shrugged and said.

- Seriously what do you want me to do with all that jink ? I'm miserable already and I don't expect more from all this nonsense you call existence, I'm just making sure others aren't thriving for survival so they can get this non-point as well.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((OCC note : The total sum of 75k earning during the heist event was distributed quite randomly by Kazuko herself, the donations where always made in her name, but it was fairly obvious that she carried the philosophy of the bleak cabal in her words and behavior. With the exception of the Infirmary who got an anonymous donation.))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

We have another story of our mad bleaker today ! Apparently Ash gave twenty jink to a Guvner judge "To buy himself a smile and ask for a surgeon to remove a broom out his rear" the man so offended apparently sent a letter to the Bleak Cabal asking for an official apology. It is said that the cabal responded promtly : "Your efforts at pretending to be offended, how sincere they may be are meaningless".