An Announcement for the construction of a new Inn!

*Zadara

Posted by *Zadara »

Catch a skeg ‘o this cutters,

Rattlin’ ‘is bone box righ’ after a memorial fer tha victims o’ tha Smokin’ ‘amma Inn, the blood tagged as Jack Sense –Bay spoke ‘bout new develomens tha’ were ta take place:

“ My Dear friends, colleagues and fellow Cagers, these last twenty four hours or so have been…trying to say the least. We all have experienced some measure of loss today: Some of us lost loved ones and dear friends in the flame. Others their possessions and their source of lodging. And all of us -regardless of whether we had ever entered the Inn, or not – lost an iconic symbol of the Market Ward. It will be disconcerting to walk through this area of town, and not see the Smoking Hammer Inn.

As the initial shock subsides, and the reality of the situation sinks in, I ask you all to remain steadfast and to keep hope alive. Hope for what you ask? A better future. We can emerge from this tragedy stronger, more vigilant, and better equipped for the challenges of tomorrow.

It is thus with great honor and privilege that I announce plans for the construction of another Inn, right here at this very spot! In a few hours, not only will the Dabus have cleared up the rubble and the Harmonium gathered all their information for an investigation, I shall be meeting with representative Estevan of the City Council to discuss the possibilities. As this was a collective loss, I earnestly request ideas and input from all of you for construction of the new Inn. Two thoughts that have been bouncing around in my brain-box at the moment: (1) the new Inn will include some kind of memorial for the victims of the fire, and (2) will be constructed of stone, marble, and/or fire-resistant wood. These are just two - I need more!

We Cagers, especially those of us in this Ward, are a resilient, innovate lot and I have no doubt in my mind that we will bounce back from this tragedy stronger than ever! Let’s put this tragedy behind us, and get our people back to work! Let’s show those who cause disorder and destruction what we are made of! Thank you! Thank you! I have no further comments!”

An’ Thar ye ‘ave it. I’ll keep ye cutters posted on th’ laytest develomens. ‘Till then, Lady’s Grace.

-Riagrim Gwill, Contributor

((OOC wise – Jach’s interest is holding a majority stake in the new Inn. I’ll talk this over with the DM’s, but I was thinking something along the lines of 100,000 jink being taken out of Jach’s inventory in exchange for a percentage of the profits from the new inn – or something along those lines))
*cryptc

Posted by *cryptc »

\\Ground Zero Inn ;)

\\Edit, other suggestions on name:

\\The Detonating Pony Inn
\\The No-smoking Inn
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

//The firey lodge, for all your parties that need to be spicened up!
*DarkLeaf

Posted by *DarkLeaf »

// The Stinky Berk Inn
// The Bag o Jink Inn
//The Bloody Cutter Inn
//The Oily Basher Inn (aka Kelth lol)
//The Brunin Dusty Inn :beatdeadhorse:
// The Scrochin Mage Inn??
*Product of Void

Posted by *Product of Void »

//smoldering hole inn
//Keep your dwarven fire powder else were Inn
//Abyss's kettle Now under new managment Balors, fire newts and other flame resistant creatures apply.
//Hammer fell inn
//I hate you adventures Inn
//Damn you to the abyss you masked bastard inn
//
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

// The Smoldering Hammer Inn II

// Inn of Soot & Flame

// Phoenix of the Ashes Inn

// Inn of the Risen Phoenix

*Dedic8ed

Posted by *Dedic8ed »

// The Seventy-One Score

(the number of barrels of oil, of course!)
*Zadara

Posted by *Zadara »

//I like phoenix-ey names - like what Mabus Suggested - "The Risen Phoenix" heheh sounds cool, and for all you harry potter nerds- rather dumbledorish! :P
*Wolfsbane

Posted by *Wolfsbane »

//Inn names, eh?

//A New Hope
//The Take Two Inn
//The Dust in the Wind
//The Tharr She Blows (the place to be for all the local dwarven skypirates)
//Gunduls Last Stand/Gunduls Last Call (maybe this could be a specialty drink in his honor?)
//The Piper & The Phoenix
//The Wild Hunt & Pyre Inn