A Notice of Death ...

*[<3]

Posted by *[<3] »

The OOC cant ...

The Burial and service will be held at the mortuary in the Hive Ward, this wednesday afternoon, november 4th, at 17:00 GMT .
Give or take 30 minutes or so for preparations and such ;)
Everyone who either knew Amy or gave a sh*t about her is invited to attend the event. :wub:
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*Not in the SIGIS magazine, but the RP prior to this notice*

*While Amy and Varah were discussing of Dustmen matters in Mortuary, the large metallic door to Dustmen private quarters made a loud metallic creaky noise as it opened, a robed winged and tailed female dustman limbed out to the public quarters, her gaze moved slowly through the mainhall and turned towards Amy Blythe and Varah lingering there for while until she approached limbing towards them, her legs likely broken.

As the Dustman approached, her face under the hood became clearer to see, wrinkled, dried and slightly rotten female face showed under the hood, her wings damaged through time and many feathers missing, her tail missing pieces here and there. Amy Blythe reacted fast and made a undead servant go fetch her robe to this meeting, the Dustman waited patiently, as undead the time meant nothing after all... soon she started.*

"Amy Blythe, your tasks and deeds have not gone unseen, the Factors of the Dead have been observing you for some time..."

"...We have come to give you a task to handle, this task will prove your devotion to our philosophy and remove all doubt..."

"... We want you to induct your own funeral, the funeral will take in place at Quasielemental Plane of Ash, in the border of Negative Energy Plane, this place is known as Empty Winter..."

"...You are given some time to prepare and call any friends you might call to your funeral, after you are ready, contact me and we will proceed."

*After the Dustman had said this, she limbed back to the private quarters of the Mortuary, leaving her time to think*

((I'll be there, and for any bashers or cutters thinking when the devil is "GMT 17:00", try using this as thy aid: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ ))
*Spiegel1

Posted by *Spiegel1 »

*Varah makes a note to wake up early in an attempt to be there*
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Orion pauses noticing the flier and takes a moment to read its contents. His face never changes from a look none-too-surprised. "Another dead berk. So what? The day the last grain of the multiverse crumbles to dust is the day I'm waiting for. This sod's no special part." He waves the flier off and continues on, his armor banging loudly upon the ground and squeaking and clanging, not looking back.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Naya sees the notice and makes a quiet prayer for the girl, quietly shakes her head at the goings on of the Dustmen and glides off.

((edited ooc - would have tried to make it - have Naya 'pass by', sounds interesting, even tho my toons don't really know Amy, but that time is too early for me. Have fun with it :) ))
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

*Kelth sighs as he reads the paper*

I will attend lass....wha 'appened???...

edit: //I might run a bit late, didnt see the time there....close call....worst case scenario, I will be on around 19:00 which is 6pm UK ...
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((The event will start in about 20 minutes from this post! For all interested!

*Edit* Is going on currently! And you're missing it :P

*edit 2* Ended! will write brief story after I get time!))

*[<3]

Posted by *[<3] »

Colours ...

Now IC ...

Arrangements to make ... things to ponder ...

The famous green portal.

Setting things up in the quasielemental plane of ash ...

The funeral ...

Back in the Cage ... another cycle just begun ...

Many thanks for making this possible to Mr.O and all involved ! :wub:

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*That day the Dustman had spent time for preparations, zombies and skeletons carrying benches, a coffin, large tome handle and large shining chrystals through the Mortuary hall and through the portal to Quasielemental Plane of Ash.

As the time came for the funeral to be inducted, once more did the Mortuary the large metal door opened with a slow loud creak and from the private quarters the winged and tailed female Dustman stepped out, she inspected the hall and Cagers within it, she limbed to the central of the hall and spoke out loud at everyone within it...*

"We are now inducting the funeral of Amy Blythe, step forth every Dustman, friend and relative that is to participate this."

*A blueish skinned dustman stepped forth, as did a Dustman namer called Varah and a female Dustman whom had face concealed by a mask.*

"Follow me to the Quasielemental Plane of Ash and we will begin with the ceremony."

*The four went through the portal that was within the Dustmen Halls, as they entered to the Quasielemental Plane of Ash, they noticed the darkness, the howling wind of the wastelands and the forever raining ash in this alien Plane on border of the Negative Energy Plane. The winged Dustman talked once more...*

"Follow me closely to the ceremony site and do not stray to the wilds."

*the four travelled short journey through the wastes of Ash, and came to small covered and steady land spot where there was shining chrystals creating light, set of benches, a single coffin closed with a large tome right behind it. A group of dustmen and zombies were waiting quietly, some whispering and keeping their voice down respectfully, others said nothing. Winged Dustman guided the new comers again...*

"Those whom wish to say a word step forth, those whom only wish to observe take a seat."

*Few of the Dustmen took a seat and the masked female Dustman spoke that she'd want to share a word, Winged dustman gestured her to go on and they all fell silent to listen as she from the Ashes dag out a long dead corpse and brought it to move once more, an assistant ghoul. She walked to the tome and Coffin and held her long speech, talking of Amy Blythes life and of existence in multiverse, the other Dustmen remained silent respectfully and listened each word carefully...

...as she drawed to the end of speech she pulled off her mask, showing that she had been Amy Blythe all along and changing tone of voice to her normal, Amy opened the coffin lid and stepped inside the coffin, after which her servant ghoul closed the lid...

The Winged Dustman now stepped forward and held a shorter speech, explaining how Amy had now become closer to death and eternety, with this, she brought forth a single white bone ring, opened the lid of coffin once more and offered it to Amy. She continued respectfully with her hands raised towards the sky and announced that Amy Blythe was now Initiative Five (Factotum) of the Dustmen. Now the winged Dustman called forth the zombies in the ceremony and told them to carry the coffin where Amy lied back to the Mortuary. Once they came back to Mortuary, Amy was let out of the Coffin and continued her duties as a new Initiative of the Dustmen.

And so the Funeral of Amy Blythe ended to no true death, but to promotion in the Dustmen ladder.*

((and thanks for the images ;) I forgot to take any screenies myself. And sorry for giving so short part to her speech in the story, but I don't have screenies and can't remember it, but plenty credits to the speech was nice one. Hopefully you enjoyed!))