Sigil Fashion Page

*Aidelynn

Posted by *Aidelynn »

Byline - Charmeuse Cabochon, S.I.G.I.S. Fashion Editor

New Look Making Headway

Sigilian fashionistas are going gaga over the hottest new trend to hit the torus since black leather and piercings. What's causing all the stir?

Stilettos pumps? Passe.

Bohemian dresses? Not even close!

So what is it that is making all the trendiest hipsters at the civic festhall go ga-ga?

Turbans!

"Turbans are this season's toniest accessory," says Civic Festhall Design consultant Gionell. "Everyone who's anyone is wearing them, especially in green."

We here at SFP have to agree. When none other than Sigil's most interesting bachelorette, Nastasia herself, was seen sporting one outside The Smoking Hammer late last weekend, we knew it was only a matter of time before everyone who is anyone would be girded in green.

While we know that not everyone can hope to look as simply divine as this dishy warlock, we hope that more ladies in Sigil will stop going topless, and start going turbaned!

Until next time, hipsters and hopefuls, this is Charmeuse Cabochon reminding you that good fashion is no simple feat.
*Zadara

Posted by *Zadara »

Byline - P.K. Evangelisto, S.I.G.I.S. Associate Editor-at-Large

THE FASHION BEAT ON THE STREET- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

Headgear truly is the hottest accessory this season, with Cagers from every Ward sporting something on their brain-boxes. As my esteemed colleague has already raved, green turbans are the "in" item at the moment, with venues across Sigil (including those in the great bazaar) complaining of massive shortages.

I recently caught up with local assassin and fashionista, Ceszar the Kingpin, to glean some insight into The Scene:

PK: Ceszar! Great to have you with us!

Ceszar: My pleasure dear!

PK: Now before I get started, I have to say - you are making that turban look SMASHING honey!

Ceszar: Why thank you! Your vest-skirt ensemble isn't half bad either!

PK: Oh stop it you. Now, enough about me, tell me Ceszar, are the rumors true that you actually spend more than half your income on fashion?

Ceszar: Yes, yes that about sounds right. You know darling, while these other assassins spend their jink on poisons or enchanted blades, I prefer to kick arse whilst looking my best.

PK: Such a visionary! So the people you murder are actually stunned by your good looks - is that why you use your jink on clothes rather than a paralyzing poison?

Ceszar: Sorry boo, I can't give away all my secrets... plus I don't like to brag...too much. I will tell you this; however, at the end of the day, it just comes down to wearing what makes me feel good.

There you have it, I couldn't have said it better myself! I'd like to remind our readers of Ceszar's USUAL asymmetric look, which still is very much in fashion, and a viable alternative to the turban rage that is sweeping through. If the stores are out of turbans, swashbuckling hats and unevenly distributed armor/chivs are always a classic:

This is P.K. Evangelisto signing off, and reminding you - if the shoe fits...... then keep adorning it with shinys to get others' attention.