BERK SAVED BY POTION!

*Alain

Posted by *Alain »

Yesterday, this reporter witnessed something amazing. Another would be adventurer going into undersigil. Nothing extraordinary there you say, and you are right, there are dozens that head there everyday, and don't come back, but this one did. I was sitting at the inn taking a fine brew when he came out, covered with bruises, so I decided to interview him, and believe me, you will want to read this.

"I decided to go make a fortune in undersigil, but you know how hard jinks are to come by here. Then I met this dwarven lad, Firtraad who sold me an assortment of potions. One to help protect me, one to summon a critter to fight by my side, another to make my blade magical, one to make me stronger, another to make me more resistant, and a few to heal me. And all that for a very affordable price."

Affordable prices here in Sigil, impossible you say, but it is true, that lad, Firtraad, newly arrived in our city, seems motivated not by greed or something else. I sincerely hope he will not meet his end too fast, that is this humble reported even humbler opinion.

Firtraad, local merchant and hero

"So I went down equipped with my potions, got to a group of goblins and drank them, they worked beautifully, I slew two in no time, the protection afforded by the potions worked perfectly, but then, there were too many of them, and a magic user came and unleashed legions of spiders on me, magical spells started to fly, so I drank a couple of healing potions and ran for my life. Those healing potions saved my life, and because of them, I was successful enough to get a few jinks, which I will most likely invest in more potions from the lad".

So there you have it folks, the whole and complete story. Firtraad, potion maker and local hero? In my opinion yes.

advertisement paid by Firtraad, potion maker