Random Arrests!

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote:
Recently reports arrived talking about random arrests, of members of the Triad bullying members of other factions, even dragging off the old and impaired, even bringing conflict to those who want to avoid it.

An elderly man was harassed for the mere 'crime' of openly displaying a Faction Badge- for the horrible crime of having an opinion, an ideal different to the those of the high and mighty Mercykillers, Harmonium and Fraternity.

How long until they come for all of us? How long until all other factions will be declared illegal because they have a different idea of truth than the Triad?

Keeping up the law is important, keeping the peace even more. It is no easy work and they have my respect for what they do.

But they shall remember that they work for all of us, for all of us good people who live our lifes, earn our jink honestly and support them with our taxes.

They are here to protect us- and not to force their believes down our throat. They are only three factions out of fifteen- if they like it or not.

For S.I.G.I.S:

Dolbegarn Thent.