Spate Of Memory Losses In Clerk's Ward

*S.I.G.I.S.

Posted by *S.I.G.I.S. »

Reports are emerging that a large number of individuals have suffered partial memory losses over the last two days. Most cutters so affected recall an encounter with a Harmonium door-to-door patrol, then remember coming-to with a splitting headache. Of the missing minutes (hours?) in between, nobody has a clue.

No more deaths due to poisoning have been reported for two days. Have the Harmonium actually managed to catch the assassin? The Fraternity of Order have uniformly refused to comment on whether an individual or group has been arrested or brought to trial. A spokesman said "The Harmonium have placed an injunction forbidding any official or unofficial comments from our faction on the situation."

It has emerged that the rumours linking the Bleak Cabal with the assassinations were spread by Anarchists. All Bleakers held by the Harmonium have been released without charge.

Fresh chant is beginning to circulate that the assassinations were initiated by the Harmonium to eliminate unsavoury elements in the Sign of One.

Alexi Goldman
-Contributer