Second Attack On Court; Device Recovered.

*S.I.G.I.S.

Posted by *S.I.G.I.S. »

SIGIL -- Another bomb attack rocked the City Court today killing ten, including a Harmonium officer named Gullen Berkwitz. In a calculated move, the perpetrators set off explosions on both sides of the City Court's exterior courtyard. A third incendiary device detonated in the centre of the courtyard, injuring those who attempted to flee the other blasts.

Twenty were treated for burns, many severe, and wounds from shrapnel. Amazingly, a fourth device, also believed to be incendiary, failed to go off and was recovered by the Hardheads after a through search of the premises. No word yet on what this device might yield to the investigation, but Captain Havrm Ghex had this to say:

"With the death of one of our officers, the Harmonium will redouble its efforts to find these cowards. The recovery of an intact explosive device, as well as some other lines of investigation, have given us solid evidence to support the chant that the Anarchist group known as the Cadre is behind this incident. If any of them are reading my quote, know this: We are coming for you and there is no escape. You may flee to the deepest pits of the Abyss, and we will still scrag you. The law will be upheld, on this you can count."

Captain Ghex had no comment when asked how the Cadre managed to set the explosives while an entire battalion of Hardheads guarded the Courts.

-PK. Evangelisto