Cadre Promise More Attacks

*S.I.G.I.S.

Posted by *S.I.G.I.S. »

JUST BEFORE PRESS RELEASE, SIGIS obtained a letter from the infant Anarchist cell known as the Cadre. This is the cell presumed responsible for two separate bombings attacks on the City Court over the last two days. Though less than specific as to their future actions, the Cadre makes it clear in this (almost incomprehensible) message that they seek a unified destruction of anyone with jink:

Jink is Power
"The Cadre has but one mission: Destruction. We aim to pull down the walls that compress the torus of Sigil and turn us all into gears of an infernal machine. Those that steer the machine are the guilty bashers. No one has asked these self-proclaimed pilots to guide us into wilful destruction. We the Cadre have taken the honourable role of mutineers. Mechanical break-down is our goal. Fire is a cleanser to scour these slavers from their dens. Wherever there is Jink, there is guilt and there will be the Cadre with a confessional. Know that death is the only absolution we give. We do not seek the Jink of others. We seek only the destruction of power by striking at those with jink. Surprise and fire have been our weapons. Next will be the spider."

As of this writing, the Cadre has not identified any of its members and the investigation by the Harmonium continues. Given the rather barmy chant of this peculiar message, however, we here at SIGIS believe that members of the Fated would do well to keep their guard up in the coming days.

-PK. Evangelisto