Advert: Wanted - Experienced Priest Or Paladin

*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Wanted

Experienced Priest or Paladin required to act as intermediary for determination of truth

Discretion essential

Fee negotiable.

Genuine replies only for attention of Lyra.

*Lyra posts an advertisement in the paper*
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

Jiro replies

Im a very experienced priest.
Names Jiro , Priest of set to be exact.
I am residing in the old skull inn at the moment so leave me a message there.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

*a finely written reply arrives*

I, Bryce of the Thunderwinds, will like to offer my assistance in this matter. I am a stormlord of Tempus, the Lord of Battle, and trust me, I have my ways of detecting lies or treachery.

If my help is needed, please leave a message at the 27th room in the "Foul Olde Spirit" Inn.

*signed* Bryce
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

I, Purity Sunshine, Paladin of Freya, noble of heart and kind of spirit offer to assist you for no fee in this matter.
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

If you are looking for the truth, then I, Chastity Sunshine will make sure you hear the truth you want to hear. Discretion will be assured, and any blood resulting from extracting the truth will be cleaned up.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Loki_999,Dec 12 2010 wrote:
Pashan01,Dec 12 2010 wrote:
Loki_999,Dec 11 2010 wrote: I, Purity Sunshine, Paladin of Freya, noble of heart and kind of spirit offer to assist you for no fee in this matter.
*Lyra sees the note, the word 'paladin' and 'no fee' remembering one of the wallflowers in the square that might just be this girl, she writes her note to Purity*

Lyra wish to meet soon with paladin of Freya to discuss further. *A time, place and date were noted*.

Lyra
A note to Lyra from Purity is left at the Inn.

I will be happy to meet with you at the appointed time and place.

((OOC: Should be online later today, will keep an eye open for you. PS: Chastity should have added that she is a Cleric of Loki))
((ooc to Loki - good stuff, will also keep eye out for you and yours, hoping to catch Bryce first if I can get on in the afternoon as our play overlap sucks. hopefully can sort something with you after or later this eve. 7.30-10pm :) else I'm on about 7.30-10pm GMT midweek- ))
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Lutemasta,Dec 11 2010 wrote: Jiro replies

Im a very experienced priest.
Names Jiro , Priest of set to be exact.
I am residing in the old skull inn at the moment so leave me a message there.
*Lyra leaves note to the Inn for Jiro*

Lyra knows of the hin Jiro with chaotic and violent behaviour, seeing bash of nuts against one-eyed orphan saviour. Requirement not met.

Lyra
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Tomekk,Dec 11 2010 wrote: *a finely written reply arrives*

I, Bryce of the Thunderwinds, will like to offer my assistance in this matter. I am a stormlord of Tempus, the Lord of Battle, and trust me, I have my ways of detecting lies or treachery.

If my help is needed, please leave a message at the 27th room in the "Foul Olde Spirit" Inn.

*signed* Bryce
*Lyra leaves a note for Bryce at the Foul Spirit Inn*

Lyra knows not how stormlord fits requirement for priest or paladin. Willing to meet to determine experience. Lyra will come to room of Bryce to question on *a time and date was given*.

Lyra
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Loki_999,Dec 11 2010 wrote: I, Purity Sunshine, Paladin of Freya, noble of heart and kind of spirit offer to assist you for no fee in this matter.
*Lyra sees the note, the word 'paladin' and 'no fee' remembering one of the wallflowers in the square that might just be this girl, she writes her note to Purity*

Lyra wish to meet soon with paladin of Freya to discuss further. *A time, place and date were noted*.

Lyra
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Loki_999,Dec 11 2010 wrote: If you are looking for the truth, then I, Chastity Sunshine will make sure you hear the truth you want to hear. Discretion will be assured, and any blood resulting from extracting the truth will be cleaned up.
*Lyra reviewed the short reply to her advert carefully. The information given did not say much of this girl's experience, yet hinted at other methods than those she wished for. She already had two potentials for her needs. Lyra left from making her reply to this one for now.