A Minor Column

*Patapatapatapon

Posted by *Patapatapatapon »

A 'sapient interest' column appears in the margin of the latest issue of SIGIS, addressing much of the recent turmoil. Sloppily, the editors don't appear to have corrected the curious multitude of this bombastic hack's spelling errors.

It saddens me to see Sigil torn by strife that would shake the heart of even a Mercykiler, but can it scarce be any wonder the people are roth with the Harmonium, who have given themselves license to imprison and exicute, purely by the whim of their own faction.

All we citizens of Sigil, be they human or ellf, harmonium or anarchist sympethisers, have long lived with this status quo, but it seems things have come at last, crashing to a head in our mir*culous city.

Yet despite this time of tribulation, I urge our more volatile readers to remember, that the lure of anarchy is a perilous siran song, one which will dash us upon the rocks of chaos if we fall to its tune.

And to our good Harmonnium, I urge you to give special consideration to the state of mind of those you arrest, as criminal or traiter, as you go about your work. For order is a more delicate task than one may think, and with too heavy a hand, we may find ourselves preventing it from crumbling around us, in only the barest nik of time

Sincerely,
Avon Rug, columnist
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*Roth Waylenn gets his hands on the newspaper and reads through it in the slum streets where he has patrolled and waited... waited for something like this*

"The Guvners have called me once more."

*he states prepares to the incoming trouble*