Challenge Of The Scourge Of Battle

*Downfall

Posted by *Downfall »

Challenge of the Scourge of Battle
Host: Lorich Bladesworn, Knight of the Scourge of Battle

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I, Lorich Bladesworn, challenge the warriors of the Sigil into melee combat. Those that accept the challenge have a possibility to choose one of the trinkets I hold within my pouches. Be it gems, weapons, armors or any other types of trinkets. Any other things you may win can be negotiated.

Of course to not make it only lose situation for me, I desire nothing more than five hundred gold coins cost for accepting the challenge. Services or trinkets may be negotiated before hand to be acceptable or unacceptable prices.

The battle will take place in the arena of the Transcendent Order as I have paid for getting it to be used for these purposes. To accept the challenge, simply contact me.

The Rules
  • Melee Combat only.
  • Offensive spells are forbidden.
  • Defensive and strenghtening spells may only be cast once during battle. And only temporal magic, not persistant.
  • Healing in any form is forbidden during the fight.
  • Trinkets which gives temporal boost to combat may be used only once during the battle, same as spells.
  • Any actions giving upper hand during the fight may only be done when the fight itself starts.
[/color]Victory Conditions
  • Fight continues until one of the participants yields.
  • If neither yields, then the fight ends when one is put unconcious.
  • Using talents to hide your appearance, while not forbidden, is required to be visible longer than half the time in the battlefield in order to win.
[/color]If there comes many interested participants, then larger contest will be held.[/font]</span>
    [size=75]Lorich Bladesworn[/size] [/li]
[/font]
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

*A letter is sent to Lorich*

I, Gerta Rotheart, Shield Maiden of the Deep, here by do accept the challenge and terms to honourable battle against a warrior of class for the sportsmanship.