Trial Of Drunken Murder

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

The following Bashers are asked to join to trial of becoming drunken murder case. Handled in Guvner Courtrooms by one of the Bureau Chiefs as judge.

Witnesses wanted to the Trial:
- Mir
- Kira
- Fargul
- Camthalion
- Vara
- Delad

Accused:
- Conrad

Case: Drunken Murder Case

By witness statement, the accused came to bar while being heavily intoxicated. Walked up to basher called Mashanie, a male tiefling resident of Cage, to hug him and state "Akadi loves ya." only to release a spell to implode Mashanie and those around him, had they not been lucky enough.

Prosecution: Mover Two, Cornelius Xitu
- Harmonium

Defense: Hildmor d'Kridis.

Judge: Bureau Chief, Ophalia Reinfal
- Fraternity of Order

The Guvners say that this will be handled very soon... Location of course the courtroom of Guvners.

((I'm thinking about 8th of July, GMT +0 (no daylight saving accounted), clock 9:00 pm))
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

///i can do it, just...translate that time to EST, hehe.

*xeneize

Posted by *xeneize »

Cenpuppie,Jul 7 2010 wrote: ///i can do it, just...translate that time to EST, hehe.
//EST being GMT-5, that's 4 PM EST Camthalion will be there.

*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

Zilvai can be seen saying,

"First a Paladin of Lume, then a drunkard, then a cleric of Akaldi and now a drunkard again. Lets hope that addlecove gets mazed. Shame about his enhancement skills though... his loss!"
*MadCat

Posted by *MadCat »

Shardek upon hearing the news

"I do believe I could grow fond of trial watching..."
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

(( Uhh..what that in GMT +1? :P
Time zones mess me up like hell
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((10 pm))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Due to late notice for the Guvners, the Trial will be delayed for reasons of bringing justice better. A single eyewitness will be added to the list and the trials will occur same time tomorrow instead.
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

A message sent to the Bureau Chief and Mover Two by Hildmor d'Kridis, Conrad's defendant. The message itself is a thought beaten into paper with a spell, as suggest the font. But the signature is written by usual ways:

Dear bloods, the case is not yet ready for a trial as we are lacking one important witness and possible accused. Its a drow male, Delad. According to my client he was the one who dared him(the client) into casting an Implosion spell in the bar. As the aforementioned client was drunk during the incident, he doesn't remember if any magic was used to put him under control. All he remembers is that he had no ruling over himself. So I sincere ask you to delay the trial untill Delad is questioned or arrested.
Your Faithful

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((I think I'll just let it go at it is. Already delayed once, so I rather get it going without everyone than delay again. Some people might later come to get statement from Delad or something else, but for now it'll go on as planned. Thanks for letting us know at least :)