Trial Of Drunken Murder

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Another notice for the prosecution and the judge:
Greetings again .After further investigation, another important witness has been discovered. It's Delad's companion, Xynisto, another drow male. Unlike Delad, Xynisto is known to be a mage powerful enough to put another person under control, especially an intoxicated one. I once again sincere ask you to find that witness.
*xeneize

Posted by *xeneize »

//I can't really make it to the trial as something showed up... so I hope you enjoy the event. ;)
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Conrad was found guilty by the Judge, mostly due to the beginning statement of the defendant that he was Partially Guilty. However, no solid proofs were found otherwise so he got out with a mild penalty of ten public whip strikes, in manner that no one could heal him, or penalty would be re-applied to him and anyone healing him.
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

"Lucky, lucky sod". - Hildmor d'Kridis, when asked about Conrad. Some say that he stated Conrad partially guilty on purpose.
*mandnick

Posted by *mandnick »

///Is it acceptable to start the trial a couple of hours earlier? A bit too late for me, GMT +3 here, so the trial starts at 0:00 and it will probably continue for 1-2 hours. And since i need to get up at 6:00 for work i won't be able to participate :( . Or another solution: delay the trial until tomorrow, friday's night. Or not to change anything if Delad's presence is not necessary. :)