Cutters, Berks And Heroes

*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

*Likely the last note is placed up concerning Shiv*

"Sensates Stone with memory currently held by Hildmor.

Thank you for the threats."
*ArmyKnife

Posted by *ArmyKnife »

Teir adds his practiced, flowing signature to the bottom of the flyer.
*Knightoftheradish

Posted by *Knightoftheradish »

Gwynnithe adds her signature to it as well with the I dotted with a heart.
*TheFrozenWind

Posted by *TheFrozenWind »

Khasef skims the article as a drunken fop of an elf with a bleeding nose sways by. Khasef sighs, recalling the tales of the elven fops madness, tales of a land called aramas, and long bouts of ranting, something about being a senator in some city dubbed Rhyme, or was it Rine? Khasef shrugs. The delusions of a mad junkie just weren't of any interest to Khasef. Yet, the oddity of others sharing such delusions did draw his interest. And so he pens a short note in his spidery script.

Your tale matches the delusions of an elf named Befestil. Perhaps we might talk so I can satisfy my budding curiosity. Or not. No?

~Khasef of the Cabal
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

TheFrozenWind,Jun 9 2010 wrote: Khasef skims the article as a drunken fop of an elf with a bleeding nose sways by. Khasef sighs, recalling the tales of the elven fops madness, tales of a land called aramas, and long bouts of ranting, something about being a senator in some city dubbed Rhyme, or was it Rine? Khasef shrugs. The delusions of a mad junkie just weren't of any interest to Khasef. Yet, the oddity of others sharing such delusions did draw his interest. And so he pens a short note in his spidery script.

Your tale matches the delusions of an elf named Befestil. Perhaps we might talk so I can satisfy my budding curiosity. Or not. No?

~Khasef of the Cabal
A note was placed under the one of Khasefs.

"Seek me out Khasef of the Cabal.

~Zilvai"
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

Emmy smirks and smiles to herself over the thought of Vorare coming to Sigil. She looks around to make sure that no one is within ear shot.

"So it comes that it is this world's turn to be purified as well."
*Spiegel1

Posted by *Spiegel1 »

Sondaal pins a note underneath the plea.

"I'm willin' ta join, Zilvai, talk ta me when ya have the time.

-Sondaal Ayakra.
*Annoying Git

Posted by *Annoying Git »

Barely legible handwriting sloppily adorns the yellowed slip of paper, written around giant splotches of blood. Perhaps he was writing this while in battle, or in the Mortuary.

Oiy.. Zilvai, I be in a position ta be 'elpin' ye in this barmy ques' o' ye's. Me blade be itchin' fer somethin' ta do. Ol' Fargul's adventurin' comp'ny not be workin' ou' it seems.

-It's me Viktor, aye..
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

*Conrad signs up after a discussion with Zilvai*

Lady Zilvai , please sign me up
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

Currently we are Twelve in this Brigade! I still wish for people to sign their times for the training.

Thank you,
-Zilvai