Lecture Series Continuance

*peaceofmind98

Posted by *peaceofmind98 »

After the success of the first lecture, "Something from Nothing" (transcripts available upon request for a minimal fee), I am continuing my series with "The First Theory." Not my first theory, but a re-creation of what people have come up with before more complicated terms were added to the languages.
Henceforth, one week from this publication, after evening repast. Again in Lecture room one of the civic Festhall.
Research is mostly an investment of time, with money involved. Donations are recommended but not mandantory for attendance.
I hope this to be as much or more of a success as the first one. More attendance increase the chance for myself to be able to continue the series.

//Saturday, June 5th 5pm GMT
//12:00pm EST, my time
*peaceofmind98

Posted by *peaceofmind98 »

There was an excellent turn-out the other day, but my schedule does not allow me to announce the date of the next lecture as of yet. But rest assured that I will have transcripts of all past lectures on hand for any interested parties.

If any wish to continue the discussion from the last lecture, feel free to seek me out and we can discuss.

//as long as i am not dungeon-crawling, we can chat in the inn or bazaar or whichever. see-you next time!