Chaotic Persons of Sigil, Stand Up! Or Don't, I Won't Make You.

Tingly

Posted by Tingly »

I, the learned slaad Blues Green, wish to share the following thoughts with other chaos-inclined individuals within Sigil. Of course, any of you are welcome to read as you wish.

Among the various lore I have acquired in my journeys, I have noticed a pattern; seemingly for as long as time remembers (and she has a long memory), beings of Chaos have had to defend their right to exist and live in the ways that they do. The stories are many; constant attempts by Powers of Mechanus and the Githzerai to tame formless Limbo, the Harmonium slaying their world into 'lawfulness', or indeed, the Crimson Dawn of the other Sigil and the threat they are posing to us this very moment.

We hear of another Sigil caught in the iron grip of a force which, like so many others, cannot baide a lack of control. They wish to slaughter us, or change us (if there is even a difference), until the Sigil we know is as red as theirs. This kind of violent indulgence may well be an innate feature of 'law', and therefore, most likely something that will exist forever.

Yet, this is not only born of a blind hatred, but of a raw fear as well. Confronted with that which will not be controlled, the enemy can lose their composure; by simply existing as we do, we have the power to defy expectations. We are one of the greatest strengths that Sigil has in this war.

What I'm saying is this; the other Sigil hates you, specifically, and you have a unique opportunity to smash their ideology. This should be both very fun and also serve your own interests, while sending a message to any other forces in our great big Multiverses; you are strong, you cannot be controlled, and you will exist in the way you want to.

So pick up a sword and help cut their throats! Roll them up into little balls and stuff them into your pockets! Throw fireballs with reckless abandon in their general direction! The time is now, children are our future, better dead-gil than red-gil.

And incidentally, if you happen to be a chaotic Anarchist, please do have a long and hard think about what you're fighting for.