Water, water everywhere. And not a drop to drink..

*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Basic Information
Name: Quarsupp
Aliases: Blue Man; Green Man.
Race: Water Genasi
Profession: Scout/Survivalist/Rogue
Classes: Swashbuckler (6), Dualist (4)
Languages: Common
Accent: (no particular accent)
Faction: Free League (Indeps.)

Physical Information
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 130 lbs
Body build: Lean, muscular
Skin type: Blue-skinned, scaly, damp, smoothe & shiny
Hair style: Blue-green colored, combed front to back, always looks wet
Scars: (no visible scars)
Tattoos: (no tattoos)
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Blue-green/wet [b]Eyes:[/b] Blue-green [b]Skin:[/b] Blue-green/Fish-Scaly [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Philosophy: Enjoy life, show kindness, and do what you want so long as it does not harm others (unless they deserve it).
Deity/Beliefs: Istishia, Deity of Water Creatures
Personality:
    [u]Colorful[/u] [i]Carries himself lightly but surely. With flaire![/i] [u]Friendly[/u] [i]Always has a smile on his face when dealing with others.[/i] [u]Positive[/u] [i]There's always a bright side![/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: Cyan Cloak, Rapier +1 in main hand, Dagger +1 in off-hand, Chain Shirt +1, Boots of the Stalwart Defender, Lesser Belt of Guiding Light, Gloves of Appraisal, Swashbuckler's Hat (mask).
Jewelry: Ring of Insight, Ring of Fortitude +1, Amulet of Natural Armor +1.
Habbits/hobbies: Treasure-hunting.
General Health: Fit as a fiddle.
Favorite Drink: Water,course (the purer the better)!
Weaknesses: (None developed at this time)

Latest updated information in red.
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

History

Quarsupp was born on the elemental plane of water. After his birth both his parents rejected him and left him to fend for himself throughout the waters of the plane.
He was discovered, and adopted by a giant nautilus by the name of Auvorocinnes, where it allowed him to journey with it on its travels throughout the plane, and the deep seas of some prime material planes. They never came in contact much with the races of those lands, rather keeping far from any civilization, into the vast deep. The giant nautilus was very wise, and taught him all about the seas, and his home in the elemental plane of water. Occasionally the giant nautilus would send Quarsupp about on errands and trials to build his scouting and survival skills, and learn to be on his own, for it knew that one day they would part ways.

These trips would sometimes bring him into danger where he would be forced to defend himself. This was also a purpose of his "away times", for to be on your own meant having to rely on but yourself for survival. When Quarsupp reached the age of 20, he finally set out on his own, leaving his mentor behind.

He eventually made his way to the city of Sigil, where he purchased supplies from money he'd gotten by selling a few trinkets he had found among shipwrecks during his travels with Auvorocinnes.

Now he travels this land searching for whatever his destiny throws at him...

Personality

Quarsupp doesn't harbor much feelings about other races in general, since he never grew up among them to be able to judge them. So he doesn't hold any kind of hatred or dislike for any. In his world, he is #1, and that is all that matters. But he is slowly starting to meet other people, and develope the experiences of the differences between races and various individual personalities. He is not so much of a Xenophobe, but simply un-learned and inexperienced with the world outside the plane of water. But his travels are getting him there...
Deep inside him he still resents his initial abandonment, wondering what would cause one to do such a thing. He is still learning the way individual minds work, and is discovering the multitude of experiences which the multiverse has to offer. But with his knowledge of abandonment, he holds a steady grip on his dark side, giving him a sort of morbid darkness, and fascination, and he embraces his individuality.

He kind of sees himself as the true being in the multiverse existing at the center of everything, and it gives him a kind of selfishness where he hasn't yet learned to recognize the concept of personal property outside his own little world. But this view is ever evolving as he slowly comes to understand each individual person one at a time. Each person he comes to know, is a key unlocking his understanding of it all. But he is still young, and there exists a lifetime of adventure ahead!
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

(Profile last updated: 9/22/09)