Body build: trained
Skin type:  feylike
Hair style: long
  Colouring:

Hair: Green
   Eyes: Pearlescent light
   Skin: Pearl white

Mental Information: other info will add in future
Deity/Beliefs: Protect and understand mortals using strenght and the long time he have to live to help and protect them.

I don't remember the time I was born, or came to be, as the mortals might define one of the Outsiders. A Ghaele to be specific. A solitary watcher of the mortal life. An helper hidden behind a veil, overseeing the mortals in shadows, providing aid in their darkest times. We the Ghaele have fought all forms of tyranny in the mortal realms, to put down all of the opressors, and to weed out the corruptions of Tanar'ri and Baatezu.

I've lived centuries among the mortals, bound by Eladrin laws to remain unrevealed. Observing the mortals. See them birth. Struggle through the blunders of childhood. Become full members of their societies as adults. Grow old and wise, some full of regrets of hopes left unfulfilled. Then die of old age. This cycle has repeated since the beginning of time, and will continue long after my presence. The innumerable times of the hopes and tragedies passing by had little effect in my mind.

Just as a farmer oversees his crops through the seasons, shedding no tear for the inevitable passage of time as the crops time came to an end each year. And each year the crops were grown a new. In time a new farmer would take his place, and the cycle continued. Not until a drought would hit the lands do farmers worry of their crops. So what was the drought that had brought these thougths into me, the thoughts that would see the mortals not as crop. But farmers of their own.

The struggles of mortals were small and petty in kind. But I can't help but to feel pity when their dreams become denied, their hopes shattered, the torments they are tempted in their weakness, the joys they feel in smallest of achievements, the love they express to those they are closest. Yet these weak creatures endure so much, they hold onto burdens only their minds can bear, live on with shame that would kill or exile others. They did so without guidance, judging for themselves if it was right. Was it truly pity I felt for them? Or was it envy?

Whatever thoughts I had for them, they were no Eladrin. Where I cannot live their lives, or change their worlds. I can yet learn from them. Not all laws need to oppress. No matter how weak these mortals were, they found strength in order. They desired freedoms, but did so through the means of laws. What these mortals did not have, was the time that was given to me, nor the capabilities. In studying and teaching the mortals, there was a single aspect I did not take into count. What I would learn in all this. My duties in the Prime Material planes have come to end. But the questions have not. What is it truly to be a mortal? don't remember the time I was born, or came to be, as the mortals might define one of the Outsiders. A Ghaele to be specific. A solitary watcher of the mortal life. A helper hidden behind a veil, overseeing the mortals in shadows, providing aid in their darkest times. We the Ghaele have fought all forms of tyranny in the mortal realms, to put down all of the opressors, and to weed out the corruptions of Tanar'ri and Baatezu.

I've Lived centuries among the mortals, bound by Eladrin laws to remain unrevealed. Observing the mortals. See them birth. Struggle through the blunders of childhood. Become full members of their societies as adults. Grow old and wise, some full of regrets of hopes left unfulfilled. Then die of old age. This cycle has repeated since the beginning of time, and will continue long after my presence. The innumerable times of the hopes and tragedies passing by had little effect in my mind.

Just as a farmer oversees his crops through the seasons, shedding no tear for the inevitable passage of time as the crops time came to an end each year. And each year the crops were grown a new. In time a new farmer would take his place, and the cycle continued. Not until a drought would hit the lands do farmers worry of their crops. So what was the drought that had brought these thougths into me, the thoughts that would see the mortals not as crop. But farmers of their own.

The struggles of mortals were incredibile  great and heavy for their little shoulders the world where they lives is far from the beuty and perfection of the Upper planes. But I even if I helped the sensetion of  pity araise in me when their dreams become denied, their hopes shattered, the torments they are tempted in their weakness, the joys they feel in smallest of achievements, the love they express to those they are closest. Yet these weak creatures endure so much, they hold onto burdens only their minds can bear, live on with shame that would kill or exile others. They did so without guidance, judging for themselves if it was right. Was it truly pity I felt for them? Or was maybe...... envy?

Whatever thoughts I had for them, they were no Eladrin. Where I cannot live their lives i must be what i must be to be. But  I still  learn from them.  That not all laws need to oppress. No matter how weak these mortals were, they found strength in order. They desired freedoms, but did so through the means of laws. What these mortals did not have, was the time that was given to me, nor the capabilities. In studying and teaching the mortals, there was a single aspect I did not take into count. What I would learn in all this. My duties in the Prime Material planes have come to end. But the questions have not. Why they shall carry this burden, what can i relly do for them? But most important Can an outsider feel the doubt why I feel this new sensation in my heart. So I came to Sigil a city know to have many answer hoping to find an aswer for myself.

Thx to  Mr_Otyugh that has help me a lot from the first moment I start to play here.