*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

Basic Information
Name: Carleah Treyyn
Aliases: Carly
Race: Xeph
Profession: Slave
Languages: Infernal and Abyssal
Accent: Mild, infernal.  Those she can speak without one.

Physical Information
Height: 1.86 m
Weight: 47 kg
Body build:  sleight, even for a Xeph
Skin type: sheen, soft,  healthy
Hair style: blonde with hint of brown, usually tied back.  
Scars: many all over, though barely noticeable as they were properly healed
Mental Information
Alignment: lawful evil  as a slave.  
Philosophy:  namely survive
Deity/Beliefs: 
    Personality:
[li]Dark humor[/li]
[li]Secretive[/li]
[li]Personable[/li]

Additional Information
Gear:  nothing that would stand out
Jewelry: simple hoop gold/platinum eyerings and earrings.  Various necklaces and rings which she changes often.  Nothing too elaborate.
Habbits/hobbies: vice for devil weed, her main coping mechanism.  Mild OCD, she follows the same habits and routine.  Wash her hands once and you've seen it 1000 times.
General Health: surprisingly very healthy.  Her skin, eyes, hair and outward appearance in general is immaculate.
Favorite Drink: Springfed water, a rarity on the lower planes.
Weaknesses:  Prone to the fits of anger.  Gets frustrated and/or out of sorts when things don't go according to plan.  A healthy dose of paranoia, though it is probably justified.  Baatezu and the ministry are sure to test her and her loyalty.  Not to mention Tanar'ri and Yugoloths who may be spying upon her waiting for their opportunity to cause chaos to spite the Baatezu.

She has no knowledge of her birthparents and has lived primarily on Phlegethos from a very young age assisting other slaves with serving the whims of guests who were primarily humanoid and mortal in nature.  As she aged she began to take orders directly from messanger Imps and on occasion from her mistress, a particularly powerful Brachina.  Carly now performs tasks for this Brachina and her servants outside of Phlegethos living in Sigil. 
*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

OOC information:
  • Warlock, pact details left absent for rp reasons.
  • The pact itself isn't airtight and may otherwise be altered or voided but it isn't exactly what one might expect.
  • Feel free to influence her one way or another, creating roleplay is a good thing.
  • Carly could go in a number of different directions, nothing is set in stone.
  • Change, if any, will be gradual barring some significant event(s).  
*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

**Warning, likely NSFW, Graphic Violence**

[+] Spoiler NSFW

Carleaha screams at sharp pain upon her back, moaning through gnashed teeth as waves of pain radiate through her entire body.  Delirious from the agony she musters enough strength to whisper "please, no more, I beg you" .   Another lash strikes her back and her all tension from her body fades, going lime.  A welcome warmth builds inside her into a burning searing pain as soon eyes roll back under trembling lashes as consciousness fades.    The metal collar strikes the stone ground with an whimper of a sound,  "Tink, tink"

Eventually she awakes, the pain dulled, but yet still potent enough to unconsciously clench her jaw when a waves hit her.  Carly steps upon a large rune drawn with painstaking detail, closing her eyes she recites the words memorized the days before.  "I have no past, I have no future, I renounce myself, I renounce my ancestry"   The outline of the woman flashes blue, fading in an instant.  

An angry and amused voice booms inside of her head.  "Carleaha Treyyn , you fool.  Return this instant and I'll consider leniency.  You've yet to experience true agony"  Carly falls to her knees, giggling, building to an outpouring burst of insane laughter as she collapses to the ground.  A flame appears in Carly's open hand and she stares it at as she laughs.  The flame builds, growing hot enough to sear skin though carly does not seem to be phased by it.  Carly yells her incantation.  Her face quickly melts away and what is underneath, leaving a charred skull upon a lifeless body.

Elsewhere.  Conditions being met, a strong magic fills a room.  A whitish growth of biomass forms, growing at a slow and steady pace........................................................
[+] Spoiler SFW
Carly screams in agony, the pain flares to going numb.  Her body becomes warm, then unbearably hot and passes out.  The metal collar strikes the stone ground with an whimper of a sound,  "Tink, tink"

Carly steps upon a large rune drawn with painstaking detail, closing her eyes she recites the words memorized the days before.  "I have no past, I have no future, I renounce myself, I renounce my ancestry"   The outline of the woman flashes blue, fading in an instant.  

An angry and amused voice booms inside of her head.  "Carleaha Treyyn , you fool.  Return this instant and I'll consider leniency.  You've yet to experience true agony"  Carly falls to her knees, giggling, building to an outpouring burst of insane laughter as she collapses to the ground. Carly yells her incantation leaving a charred skull upon a lifeless body.

Elsewhere.  Conditions being met, a strong magic fills a room.  A whitish growth of biomass forms, growing at a slow and steady pace........................................................