Salome Al'iblis

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Salome Al'Iblis

Don't blame yourself for what you can't ignore?
Don't blame yourself for wanting more and more
Flesh on flesh raising breaths on breaths
I love the rush of death...

Aliases: The Dancer from Cania, Nightfall.
Race: Brachina
Profession: Planeswalking, Dancing,Corruption of good, Former Commander of a brigade of Erinyes known as "The Sisters of Mercy"
Languages: Infernal, Common, Zakharaian
Accent: A Mixture of Zakharian, with obvious hint of Lowerplanar

Physical Information
Height: 6'6
Weight: She Knows lots of secrets, some of them true, Sermons of Abuse and misuse, But this one she keeps to herself!
Body build: Voluptuous and Toned, Built for Seduction and toned/honed for battle!
Skin type: Red as Sin, Soft to Touch, warm on the fingers.
Hair style:Long and Black as Nightfall
Scars: Nope
Tattoos: On her Left breast, an Insignia of her former Unit

Mental Information
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Philosophy: "If there is one thing i hate more than Tanar'ri is Loosing, and Gambling, I don't like taking Chances with something i have no control over.
Deity/Beliefs: Mephistopheles, the Patron of Hellfire!
Personality: She rarely Raises her voice anger, she is well spoken and inviting and seductive, she is one to choose her words carefully, and takes personal insults very personally.

Additional Information
Gear: When She's out Planeswalking she uses Armour that confines to her Curves, she wields a magnitude of weapons, having non that she calls a favorite. When in Sigil she wears a dress that hugs her curves ,leaving most to the imagination.
Jewelry: She wears many gold bracelets and Necklaces of Unimaginable price.
Habbits/Sins: She is Seen smoking Cigars every so often accompany with Whiskey.
General Health: Very? She is an Immortal after all.
Favorite Drink: Is it Expensive? then the answer is yes!
Weaknesses: Losing or Coming down as Second.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Hear Me now! All sins should be treasured if they bring thee pleasure somehow...
"Little Angel, your world can be cruel, I set your wings on fire when i saw thee Cry, did it hurt when you fell out of your lord's grace? there there..., fall asleep on my loving arms and arise again as a Fallen One, we will be with you sister...."- Salome Consulting a recently fallen, whom she set on the path of corruption.
" I've spent Many Eons on the battlefields of the bloodwars, it's where i made my name for myself and my family whom i command, we were known as the Sisters of Mercy, 6 Eryines that descend upon the fields reigning in Pain and Torment to any Tanar'ri in our view and raping the faith of any foolish Celestial dumb enough to get in our hellish warpath, Our Goal? Simple really, making a name for us six, well now seven with the attention of my recent work of art, a Celestial whom i help mold to become the perfect Baatorian Citizen, Beautiful as she is deadly with weapons, my words are like coal to the fire of hatred, hatred for her former Lord and hatred to our enemies..."

Raped of faith, She now embraced The narcissistic unrest frozen on the mirror's face With this disdain, inside these veins, Oh what a Highborn Wanton that she was...
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

I will rise again, from my disgrace and rape the faith of the angels who beseech and tricked me, i will have my Revenge..