Name: Daniel Williams
Aliases: Dan
Race: Human, Half-Celestial
Profession: Armorer, Warrior
Languages: Common
Accent: As per the Sword Coast North.

Physical Information
Height: Just under six feet.
Weight: He's never stopped to weigh himself...
Body build: Thin, broad-shouldered, with clear definition.
Skin type: His hands, notably, are rough from years of work.
Hair style: Kept short, styled on the top and in front to give it some volume.
Scars: One long, ugly scar wends its way across Dan's back.
Tattoos: The symbol of a stylized falcon, set against the full moon-- symbols associated with the Ysgardian deity Freya.
Colouring:
  • Hair: Dark blonde, almost totally brown
  • Eyes: A pale, shining gold.
  • Skin: Light, pale, and caucasian.
Mental Information
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Philosophy: Judge others based on their actions, and fight for what you hold dear.
Deity/Beliefs: Dan pays homage to the Goddess Freya, one of the Powers of the Ysgardian Pantheon.
Personality:
  • Brave:Dan is unrelentingly brave in combat, willing to put himself in harm's way for his friends.
  • Forthright:Dan is straightforward in his intentions, and as such is an incredibly poor liar.
  • Skilled:Dan is a fairly talented smith/tailor, and actively loves creating.
Additional Information
Gear: A blue tunic, exceedingly simple, with dark grey trousers and tall brown boots.
Jewelry: N/A
Habbits/hobbies: Sometimes Dan can be caught sketching in a journal, trying to parse out new armor designs.
General Health: The only difficulty visible with Dan's physiology is that he doesn't appear to sleep much.
Favorite Drink: He's not terribly picky.
Weaknesses: Dan's bravery comes with a distinct lack of self-preservation. He hates retreating, or worse, surrendering.
*KnightWilliams

Posted by *KnightWilliams »

Immediate Goals
  • Master the power inherent in being an Einherjar
  • Continue to refine my skills in both smithing and battle
  • Figure out how to talk to Lhea without feeling so happy I want to puke
I know at least two of these are achievable. I'm surrounded by friends who love me, and are capable warriors with both spell and steel. I have the Godsmen to rely on in pursuit of armorsmithing mastery-- that's no issue.

How in the hells do I manage my own heart?

I kissed her, yesterday, which should be cause for celebration, but I can't help but worry that I'll muck it up somehow. I've never really done this before. How do I know it won't just slip through my fingers?

I'm used to fighting for what I want. It's when I don't know the terms of the battle or the tools to use that things get fuzzy.