Han Gragor (Greg)

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Han Gragor (Greg) is a half-elf standing at 4.9 feet tall. Greg generally has patches of black soot covering his outfit and pats of his body. Greg has an already light cigarillo behind his ear, along with a lightly soot covered scarf that he pulls up over his mouth from time to time. Greg is often carrying an exploration field kit on his back, along with his blade, crossbow, buckler on display.

Greg in the past has worked as a sapper pirate raiding the Chelaxian nation on Golarion. After Greg ran into some trouble back on Golarion, he made his way into Sigil.

---------
Journal Entry No.1 - A new dawn rises

Made my way to Sigil and established contact with a few folk to the depths of this place... "Welcome to Sigil" I told myself as I walked around discovering the multiverse as it where to these folk. I managed to stumbled on some dodgy Tiefling male in the Undersigil Village. "where do yo need it, and when?" the Tiefling asked. "Some place non-disclosed to others, and as soon as possible." I responded to him before he gave a nod back. We parted ways after the exchange and I made my way back up and found a possible employer even, well see. I need to move to a less, obvious place to stay at, I hear the Last Round Pub in the Hive ward is cheap and not well known to most. I think I'll pack up next cycle to move my tail there.

EDIT: made a slight edit to fix back story.. curse you 1:00am posting!