Ven

*DemonAbyss10

Posted by *DemonAbyss10 »

Basic Information
Name: Ven (One of his many names he has used, who knows if it is his real name.)
Aliases: ((So many to count, yet he is more than simply careful to make sure each and every name of his is unlinked.))
Race: Tiefling
Profession: He has a cover profession depending upon the name he goes by. For the Name Ven, said cover is guvner namer (potential). His real profession has been kept under wraps.
Languages: Common, Infernal, Undercommon, Elven
Accent: Forced sigillian accent (Wouldn't be noticable unless you were specifically looking for it.

Physical Information
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130
Body build: Wiry, lean frame, definitely looks to be trained.
Skin type: A little dirty. He does appear to be a hiver after all.
Hair style: A little length, a bit messy
Scars: light scarring ((if someone really gets in close and fully examines them, they are fake.))
Tattoos: None
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Dark Brown [b]Eyes:[/b] Hazel [b]Skin:[/b] Light, but not pale [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: Lawful Evil ((Yet will act otherwise depending upon his cover Identity))
Philosophy: Sometimes one needs to get his hands dirty and touch a bit of chaos in order to maintain order.
Deity/Beliefs: He doesn't follow anything specific, simply the concept of Death is an end in and of itself. ((Its hard to explain exactly. The best reference I can make is to think of the "Faceless men" from 'A Song of Ice and Fire'
))
Personality:
    [u]Streetwise[/u] [i]Having the shrewd awareness, experience, and resourcefulness needed for survival in a difficult, often dangerous urban environment.[/i] [u]Collected[/u] [i]Keeps his cool under tense situations[/i] [u]Careful[/u] [i]Deal with problems without dirtying own hands. IF NEED BE. (use cohorts/deceive others to do your job)[/i] [u]Aware[/u] [i]Is aware of what is going on wherever he is. ((Always keeps note of those present and an eye and ear out for information that he can "use" )) [/i][/li]
Additional Information
Gear: His equipment would look mundane to most folks...
Jewelry: Seemingly nothing out of the ordinary...
Habbits/hobbies: Reading, researching people and his surroundings.
General Health: Good Health
Favorite Drink: For his current identity: Baatorian Ale.
Weaknesses: Can get Arrogant at times, a bit overconfident.
*DemonAbyss10

BACKGROUND INFO

Ven is just a cover name, all of his names are a cover name. No-one knows his true name, including himself. He had been trained in the art of assassination from a young age and one of the main tenets was the annihilation of ones old self, their individuality. Instead, they are taught to create, and use cover identities. After a few successful missions, he had gained the attention of a Non-Sigilian branch of The Cartel, one which even to most Cartel members is a complete mystery. He had been inducted into that branch of The Cartel, located on a prime called Nevos. As for how he had arrived in sigil, he had been sent, but for what, only those privy to the information within The Cartel would know.
*DemonAbyss10

Ven has just returned after a deep cover, long-term mission. He would still assume his identity as a member of the guvners.