Relinger

*Glyve

Posted by *Glyve »

Basic Information
Name: Relinger
Aliases: Sodd-Bottom, XOOX
Race: Aasimar
Profession: General help at the Gatehouse
Languages: (I crashed just before I chose my languages and I couldn't figure out how to get back to the menu, but Celestial should be the main one)
Accent: If there's an accent to Celestial he would have it. Otherwise he speaks Sigil Cant with the best of 'em.

Physical Information
Height: 6'
Weight: 190?
Body build: Lanky
Skin type: Gold tinted and flawlessly smooth except for a few age lines
Hair style: Long hair and beard (if it becomes available, bald on top, long on sides, and a beard with no moustache a.k.a. "Lincoln" is the picture in my head, but nothing like that in the character creation options that I saw)
Scars: None.

Relinger had a cushy life in Release From Care as a local healer. Then one day he looked around at all the endless fields of petitioners just sitting in mindless bliss waiting to be devoured by the plane or the gods, and the way Elysium lures people in, seduces them, corrupts them. It all just seemed so... sinister all of a sudden. Surely if such a thing can exist in the "seat of all goodness" then there must be no rhyme or reason to the 'verse. He moved to Sigil and joined the Bleakers in relatively short order. Though he lost his faith in deities and Elysium, he remains devoted enough to the ideas of goodness, aleviating suffering, and "help'n a cutter out" that his divine magic is sustained by his philosophy.

"Everyone's trying to get to Heaven, right? Well, look around berk. This is it. Atop the Spire, highest point in all the verse. Welcome to Heaven. Mind the muck puddles and steer clear of the Slags."