Gem

*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

-----------------------
|Sigil Day Seventeen|
-----------------------

Hi Again Diary!

It's a while when I talked to you once more, many things has happened lately. I've even got to talk with Factol Erin Montgomery personally! It is a shame it was not in better situation as two of the Sensates had fallen to coma like state filled with persistant nightmare, she told us that it is believed they touched the Sensory Stone, which was not marked with official Sensate markings. No one, but mister Rhys and miss Amelie knows it's contents. They seemed to be in constant pain, I decided first priority is to try to get them secure... I just fear I might have spoken of solution too early... I have never done new spells in this short notion! But on other hand I can't use that as excuse for their pain, so I started immediately. I think I have made a little progress at least.

First tests were partial success. Partial. I'm quite satisfied with the results, but I have still much to improve. Lady Kara and mister Talek volunteered to be test subjects for the spell.

Erin Montgomery told me and Naya'il that the original Sensory stone had been left by a succubus that had disappeared, and possibly killed, the Sensory Stone that was now isolated however had not been that Sensory Stone, but rather that has disappeared and was exchanged with the destructive one. She let us understand that she was intended target... it is difficult to be a leader in Sigil seemingly, there is always someone disagreeing with you. We don't know motives of switching it or what was in original however, if I can save mister Rhys and miss Amelie, maybe we'll get some answers.

I also met an elf called Erilaiya, the poor elf seems to have come from a jungle and talk nothing, but Auran and Sylvan, I helped her around the Sigil as best as I could, but my time seem to get drawn thinner by the minute, there's always more people needing help, I helped her to book a room in the Foul Olde Spirit Inn and wrote her some notes with common-to-Sylvan translations to help her to start, also combinations of letters to help her to pronounce them in common.

Another person I met is called Vinnadis, she's of some odd bloodline that seems to be electric! She's nice, and I have easy time to adapt into her demeanor, she has lived with gnomes, even talks gnomish fluently! And has a liking for alchemy and devices we gnomes tend to design. Her suit was a bit odd, made of hard leather, but to very feminine form, at same time I was a bit envious and uncertain, it was actually gnomish craft even!

Well I have to get back to preparing to the event I'm handling tomorrow! Talk to you another time diary!
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

Approximately six and half years ago...

"Well the cave should be juuuust around..." the vivacious gnome gestured loosely for herself at the mountain wall. "... here..." she looked up from the journal she gained back at the Civic Festhall for this journey. The illusionarily dyed green eyes studied the solid rock face curiously. "... ish. Here-ish." muttering to herself and looked at the rocks, then smirked, murmuring to herself "Ni te pharkalu, quo lun verra lu" it was gnomish and literally meant 'If you see it, it's not the right 'it' '. It was a well hidden place, but for an illusionist by trade, it didn't take too long to notice the full nature of it. That however didn't stop "Gem" from appreciating the artistic marvel it was, as she slid through it to the chamber within.

... in present day...

"Gem" walks out of the chamber seemingly disappointed and mildly frustrated. "Shael vuk." she retored in gnomish, a phrase that referred to "empty box" riddle or a "waste of time" depending on context. Studying the journal again, exhaling a soft sigh as she looked up again. "Well there's an hour I'll never get back! ... Although..." turning the journal around as if to find any clues from it. Nothing came up, then she finally paid attention to her surroundings. "Oh wow! When did it get dark? This whole dungeoneering takes longer than I thought! Well guess I should head back and tell them that this was a dead end!" shrugging to herself and making her way back toward the Cage.