Gem

*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

Basic Information
Theme Tune of Faer'Chik
Name: Faer'Chik Hed'uran (Blue Haven Mystery Keeper in gnomish)
Aliases: Gem
Race: Gnome
Profession: Illusionist, alchemist.
Faction: Society of Sensation, Namer
Languages: Common, Gnomish, Draconic, Halfling, Terran, Animal and Celestial.
Accent: She has no distinguishable accent.

Physical Information
Height: 3'3'' (0.94 meters) tall.
Weight: 42lbs (19.1 kilograms)
Body build: Petite and willowy.
Skin type: Smooth and taken care of, certainly not of the skin type common to adventurers as it is easily harmed and pierced by smallest of things.
Hair style: Elegant, long and well kept. Without doubt taking a long time each day to set it right.
Scars: So far she seems to have none.
Tattoos: A large blue diamond shape fills her back. (Although with closer observation it can be seen to be illusion)
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Blue, although not the natural colour. Her natural colour is dark brown. [b]Eyes:[/b] Green (though they are altered by illusion, the actual colour is blue.) [b]Skin:[/b] Unusually pale for a gnome, though likely a rather usual and expected sight for humans. [/li]
Mental Information
General View of Multiverse: Life is full of opportunities, miracles and dangers. Find your own path, but don't fall in your own small world excluding all others and always be mindful of things that threaten to make everything too serious and painful.
Deity/Beliefs: Garl Glittergold
Personality:
    [u]Debonair[/u] [i]She has an expensive taste for such a small being, and has learned to enjoy the luxury through times. She doesn't however have too snobby demeanor.[/i] [u]Naïve[/u] [i]Without doubt she has a naïve view of things, expecting most to think about the good of all. only bound to wait for major disappointment.[/i] [u]Vivacious[/u] [i]Often very liveful and energetic to see and experience new things.[/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: A fine blue clothing, be it dress or not, very rarely seen in anything revealing. From all she carries with her it can easily be seen that she has a liking for colour blue. Walking through hardest of terrains with high heeled boots and constantly wearing index finger and middle finger revealing gloves made of silk.
Jewelry: A single tiny blue sapphire earring and navel jewelry at the moment, so far no rings or neclase. Single rather large sapphire, framed with silver strings.
Habbits/hobbies: She has taken a liking about designing new spells, although unlikely any of those will ever get to widespread production considering the very restrictive usage and inconvenience of them. Art is something she also enjoys or just a good dinner and drinks.
General Health: She appears healthy and liveful from outside.
Favorite Drink: She enjoys honey dew juices, seemingly not a fan of alcoholics.
Weaknesses: To be found out.
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

-----------------------
|Story of Blue Gem|
-----------------------

Papa! Tell me the story of blue gem. Said the tiny female child gnome. What? Again? the elderly gray haired and lean backed gnome sighed and continued. Wouldn't you rather hear about Jack the Giant Killer or the Mysterious Grove of Silyen?. The child pursed her lips into pout and gave it a thought, then asked in as apologetic tone as she could Just this once papa! Just this once. the elder gnome couldn't help but to soften up at that and replied. Alright, just this once... now where's that book again... the elder gnome went to fetch a blue covered book from shelf at their tiny cottage and sat down on a mushy chair, beginning to tell the story the youngster had heard at least a dozen times before...
    [font=mistral][size=75]Once upon time, there was a young gnome living in a distant village living in the shadow of human kingdom. This gnome was just like any other youngster these days, hoping for exciting adventure to come by to save them from dull studying, cleaning and other works at home. This day was no different, looking out of window and leaning to watch out at the clouds on sky, only to be interrupted from the daydreaming by the shouting of mother asking if all homeworks are done, ending the day dreaming to return back at desk to finish the studies of nearby school. She had nearly finished the work only to be surprised by Luvia, her best friend, right outside the window as she shouted out loud "SURPRISE!", initially frightened by the sudden loud noise she got alarmed, but soon softened up as she spotted Luvia and got off the desk to go at the window to greet her cheerfully, only to learn about a festival coming to the village this weekend asking if she could join up. Anxiously she of course rushed up to ask her mother and father about it. The answer was disappointing "No you cannot miss Faer! You have to keep company to your uncle that is coming to visit this weekend."-[/size][/font] [/li]
Hey she's named the same as me! Said the youngster cheerfully in middle of the story. The elder gnome just chuckled, of course he had altered the story from that part a bit, and replied You want to hear the rest of the story or not? to which the youngster just grinned and emoted "zipping her mouth close".
    [font=mistral]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>- To which Faer huffed and angrily marched to her room to let her friend know that she can't participate because her uncle is coming to visit. Luvia gave apologetic look at her and promised to bring some candy from the festival to her as well, of which Faer was grateful. Day to day life continued until weekend finally came and uncle Neb entered the house. Faers parents made some tea and buns to the guest, starting to talk about things that had passed, and subjects that didn't interest Faer even the smallest bit which made him appear rather sour as she rather would've been at the festivals. This small detail did not escape uncle Nebs gaze whom soon asked "So how's my favorite little niece?" to which Faer without a moment of delay said "Bored", it didn't seem to offend Neb at all which only caused him to ask what was matter, and little Faer explained it all to him. Neb gave a few understanding nods, looked at her parents and then back at Faer to reply "Well if it's something fun you'd like, how about I let you try my magical jewel? It's said to grant three wishes of the owner." it didn't take long for Faers face to turn one of excitement. Neb produced out a large sapphire that was framed with silver strings, first extending hand to give it, only to pull it back to remind Faer "Just remember, only three wishes. And be careful what you wish for, it just might come true." then offered it again and promptly hardly hearing she took it form her uncle giving a brief thanks and moved a bit aside to inspect it. It appeared entirely blue and mostly flawless in its shape, a neat silver strings at corners and sides framed it, giving it grand look all over. The magical energy at her young tender hands was immensive and tingling. She asked how does it work and Neb just replied "Just tell it what you want and it'll give it." Anxious to test it, without thinking she said "I wish I was at the festivals." a swirling and tingling sensation occurred to her and she almost dropped the gem when all the building blocks and furnitures changing and altering form to evening of outdoors stalls filled with marketting shouts, smells of all her favorite dishes and some she's not very fond of also, the festival was crowded with merchandize, shows and made it difficult to navigate around. Amazed by the effect she looked further into the gem now appreciating it and understanding its value, she pocketed it to keep it safe. Now she started to walk around the festivals. She finally found her friends and exchanged some words and wandered around, finding a few stalls around the festivals where there was interesting sweets and drinks, but alas... of course she had not thought about taking money, but wait! the jewel she thought. It had brought her here so maybe it can also give her some money. She wished that she'd have... what she thought was a huge amount of money, a gold piece. And by all wonders, it happened! She just got a gold piece to her palm, amazed by the sheer treasure she had earlier just seen, but to actually touch one... though it didn't take long until it was quickly changed to lots of smaller coins as she purchased things to herself and her friends. Time passed by, but while she had got all she wanted, she started to feel guilt... leaving her parents and uncle that visits so rarely back at home, if she left by walking now it'd take a good few hours still. She took out the gem one last time, said bye to her friends and wished that she'd be back at home. This time there was no real sensation, she just opened her eyes and found herself lying on the couch while her uncle and parents talked about politics regarding the human neighbors. [/font][/li]
    Neb spotted her getting awake and with a wide smile asked "How was the trip?" Faer got up and walked to Neb to give her a hug and the gem back. "It was great!" said Faer and continued "But I decided I should come back to you again." Faers parents gave odd look at each other and looked at Faer like she had lost it. Which didn't escape Faer as she looked back and asked "What?" her parents just said "You never left anywhere, you just went to lie on the couch." Faer just blinked and said "But...but I visited the Festivals! Look I can p-.." she had started to rummage her pockets to find the things she had bought... but there was no coins nor anything she had bought in her pockets. Neb gave amusing look at both of them and decided to explain "I believe an explanation is on order. You see, the gem doesn't 'really' make your wishes come true, but it makes illusion of them coming true. To you it seemed real, to us it seemed like you just went to lie down." mouth opened, but no words came from Faer, but finally a huff and pout of opposing, then turning into realization and remembering her last wish, she nodded and gave a smile. "And I got what I wanted in the end. Thanks uncle!" They spent more time together rest of the evening. And that day Faer learned more about the Gnomish way about illusion and truth. Even if things aren't always real, they can give real experiences.[/font]</span> [/li]
The elderly gnome finished by closing the book. The youngster sighed and said "I wish I had a stone like that." to which the elder one laughed and answered "Maybe one day, not all stories are made up after all. And this one is said to have happened in our family tree even." though quickly added after seeing the youngsters incoming question "That however is a story for another day, bed time!" to which the young Faer could only aww at.

----------------
|Present Day|
----------------

Faer looked at the silver framed sapphire at her inn room remembering the old stories. How naïve she had been back those days, and indeed... not all stories are made up. She ran her fingers on the surface admiring its shape, but it was time to quit dreaming and get up to do something once more. She pocketed the gem and stepped out to meet the forever wonders of Sigil.
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

-----------------
|Sigil Day Two|
-----------------

Hi diary! I haven't talked with you for long time, but I feel like I'm just about to do it more often.

Today, I was in the great city of Sigil for the second day and visiting the Great Bazaar to browse the many exotic and rare goods, even spotted some nice pieces of art. Sigh, how I wish I had gotten more money before entering the Sigil, but a gnome has to do with what a gnome has. After browsing enough wares I decided to cool my throat at the fair flaming bartenders bar! And yum the drink was good! Though I don't know what it was, it had a strong taste of fruits, but none I'm familiar of! Exciting.

I also got to test second time my new spell, but it ended in disaster... the amethyst powder went everywhere! Sigh. It took me an hour to get it out my hair and set the hair right again.

But whilst I was doing my experiment a hooded female figure, one of the tall folks, came to me... well I went to her, but it's practically the same thing! Anyhow... she had a proposition, though she said nothing, just gave me a note and pointed someone. Seemed like she wanted to learn more about this Water Elf? (something like that I think!) called "Indorill". Well I was at first uncertain, but I sure could use money... and I could always just not reveal anything devastating about the water elf, so I accepted!

The Water Elf Indorill was quite different than I had expected. He drank something that tasted, oh dear Garl Glittergold, so awful. He drank it to get better reflexes and muscle strength and it had some kind of mushroom called asperius, salt and sugar. Apparently he had drank that for a long time since he could drink it a lot. But it sure made me literally cry to just take the one sip! At least I didn't puke, yet.

Well we talked a bit more and he seemed to have this lack of empathy entirely, staring all the time, almost felt like he could see through my clothes. He seemed like he had spend all his life he could remember to fighting and learning to fight better... no friends, well maybe the pupil he's training... he even killed the master. Such a sad life, I don't know how could anyone live like that, maybe I could introduce him to realm of art? Colorful paintings, sculptured statues. Mmm.

There was also a fight, some male with large horns on his head charged at a robed mage that then casted a single spell to put a hold on it. The large intimidating looking red armored people then took the horned male away. From the sound of it, it was pretty common in the Sigil streets. I should be careful.

------------------------
|Society of Sensation|
------------------------

Yey! Today I got recruited to the Society of Sensation and made Namer! My papa would be so proud of me I'm sure. Getting a job I had always wanted with likeminded people. I shared my experience of the Water Elves drink that made me a bit stronger, but also feel bad later which got one of the... uh.. factotums? I really need to learn the ranks if I wish to remain a Sensate! Anyhow this Factotum accepted my initiation.

Now it seems I'll be having many new experiences to share with the Sensates!

That is all for the day Diary!

-----------------------------------
|Spell Experiments of the Week|

Ray of Exhaustion
Current Progress: On Going

Conjuration (Summoning)

Verbal, somatic and focus components needed.
Material components: powdered amethyst, spider web weed. Lock of Uncle Rays hair?
    Effect of the spell is to summon my uncle Ray. He talks so much that it gets exhausting. It might be useful someday! [/li]
- First try of casting the spell ended to losing the material components.
- Second try to summoning resulted to puff of dust, I need to maintain the flow of the arcane energy better.
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

----------------
|Entering Sigil|
----------------

Over one hundred summers and winters had passed in the quiet realm where she had born, a relatively short time in a gnomish lifetime still. Faer'Chik had studied the ways of illusion for many decades, it had been enough as it had been all she had known, but during recent years she had heard more and more stories about the outside world, wondrous realms beyond this plane of existence, distant islands on another sides of oceans, exotic, barren, inspiring, frightening and nearly anything between. All this sounded very exciting and different, however it had never been the nature of Hed'Uran family to go out on adventures or exploring the planes.
    [b]Hed'Uran Family:[/b] [i]A centuries old family in this Prime Material Planes history, it had been around nearly two thousand years by now, and it had almost always been a family motto to "Leave the big adventures to tall folk." it only meant trouble for the people of their size was the belief. No one ever remembered the small gnome, just look at the history of almost all tales, there is a tall proud man in a shining armor saving the day. No no, we gnomes live in our place and dedicate to the millenias old tradition of philosophies, art, alchemy and illusions. This is how Faer'Chik had also been raised, but every once in a while there comes an unusual specimen in the family trees and this unusual phenomenon on Faer's case is curiosity.[/i] [/li]
She started to grow a never ending desire for books and stories about the outside world, it wasn't too uncommon for gnomes to travel so the access to such wasn't hard. Finally she made a decision... she'd go explore the planes.
    [i]Indeed, it wasn't as grandeur reason as many adventurers, no great ambitions, just a constant desire to see and learn more.[/i] [/li]
Her relatives were hesitant to just let her go or help her to find her way to the planes, but eventually they guided her to ask from one of the rare retired adventurers of the village for guiding. Luck was by her side, since she found a way to travel to the alleged center of the multiverse, Sigil itself!

Leaving her family and home village behind however had never been quite as easy as she had thought. But finally she managed to get her courage to take the giant leap of her family, well at least a small step through the portal after many farewells and even a farewell party. The travel through portal was a new and odd sensation, had she never studied magic it would've been a mindblowing experience, but she had the advantage of dedicating most of her time for illusionary magic and a little of other spell schools as well.
    [b]In Sigil:[/b] [i]Getting to the other side however was not quite as expected, walking to a crowded street and being pushed around like a tiny toy by the larger folks, causing some of them stumble and exclaim their distaste, some even in tongues she could not understand. Pushed on ground by a large fiend that snarled a curse and would've given a kick had she not moved quickly. Finally managing to get to side of the crowded street, sniffing she already thought that maybe it had not been a good idea, however any doubts were soon cast away as she got moment to look around. Many wondrous shapes, magical shows, creatures she had not even imagined possible in just single view, the curious shape of the city got her childish instincts out and she quickly picked up a small rock and tossed it high in the air wondering where would the rock land... well considering how small and weak she is, the rock obviously landed downwards and she could hear a soft thud and "ow" sound not far away, followed by curses. This got herself to feel slightly guilty and mumble quiet cusses to herself of how stupid it had been, then remembered to politely shout "Sorry!" she tried to find the source, but in the crowd it had vanished by now. She quickly set her way to establish a "base of operation" so she would have easier time pin pointing locations and seeked out nearest inn, the Foul Olde Spirit Inn, that sounded promising! she thought. While it had left things to desire, she had got luckier than many other clueless wandering so carelessly into the Cage.[/i] [/li]
Faer'Chik started to more carefully get used to the vastness, uncleanliness and variety Sigil provided. She had luckily survived through with only tiny problems, as is suitable for tiny people to start her journey to Planes.
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

----------------
|Sigil Day Six|
----------------

Hi again diary!

I think it's sixth day in Sigil now, though I might've lost my count... a lot new things have happened! I met with many interesting people and some scary and annoying too, I think scariest of them is an orc trapped in elven body! Threatened that he'd eat me if I fail my class, blech!.. but it turned out he was joking, but I'll keep my eye out on him, he's like Ni the pharkalu, quo lun verra lu! (Gnomish: "If you see it, it's not right it!") Though I'm not afraid, there's many brave tall people in Sigil that were ready to step up to protect me! Such nice gentlemen.

I visited in a small plane, I think they call them demiplanes! Which was overrun by clockwork devices that reminded me about roaches, though they were large, huge even! I could've used one as mount if I wanted.. and they allowed to begin with. They seemed to launch electrical charges from distance and it hurt! Poor Shamus ended up getting a lot of them most of times. Eventually there came this blind martial artist that seemed to dance around the sparks and he moved very well for one that can't see!

Once we got enough of the adventuring for while we moved back into Sigil, many of us were tired. I found Vara finally in the Bazaar and got to ask questions about her Magic Academy and I was delighted to hear that it wasn't just inuendo for other sorts of establishments and neither was she a habbit drunk! (referred to this post) I learned that there indeed is alchemy and illusion lessons! Though it seems illusion is taught by a human. We'll see if they can do anything! It also seems that the price is ten thousand gold to enter! By Garl Glittergold, that's a lot! Though she was assuring that we'll get place to stay, food and anything we need for that.

Now I just need to try to get that kind of huge treasure.

Later we went to travel in a really dangerous place, one of the Hells! Full of all kinds of assassins and dreadful things. Worms size of chimneys rising from tiny pools, hulks size of hills stomping on smaller critters! I was accompanied by lady Kara, the blind mister, Drakos a druid I have travelled with him in past also, and a large quiet sort that was huge himself! I'm afraid I forgot that misters name, but it was in giant. We had to flee few times, but ended up victorious at the end of day, all weary and satisfied.

That's all for the day diary! Talk to you again later!
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

-------------------
|Sigil Day Seven|
-------------------

Hi diary!

It's now seventh day in Sigil and I experienced a lot today. We started to visit Abyss, or one of its layers anyhow, where this forever blood war between tanar'ri and baatezu goes on! The sheer swooshing sound of sand passing by, the battlecries from front, left, right, back, up and almost even below were disheartening. Place where the disastrous war fills all landscape.

While the war was a catastrophe, many heroic acts could be seen in midst, someday maybe one of us can put an end to that conflict. Some of my companions did seem to hunger for blood, but it brought them towards their own ruin towards the end, like my papa had predicted happening to people like that.

We met a small child that had a empty look in her eyes walking through the battlefield... strange thing was that all fiends avoided it! both sides. She disappeared suddenly... but then things started to go wonky! Battle raged with growing vigor and larger and meaner fiends came up, Drakos fell during the battle, but Lady Kara managed to carry him with her to safety of the cave, it was a close call however! Inside the cave there was a rather creepy group waiting... one that was masked and called herself Mother, others that were deformed, disfigured and otherwise creepy that seemingly were following this "Mother", likely out of fear.

Things were looking bad, until someone in top hat walked in, they seemed to have a history and he helped us through, even revived Drakos! Something wasn't quite right with him either however.

Later we returned with greater force, but couldn't at least find Mother anywhere. It was eerie for while, all fighting had ceased. I think they went for lunch break! Others didn't seem to agree, just thought it was weird. There's nothing weird for getting hungry with all the fighting!

Soon however things returned back to "normal" and we marched to attack the fortress nearby, it was a bad move. Two fell, and rest of us could run out only barely! Funny side was that they wanted to go back in after it. I thought it was a bad move, and it was! We lost few... again. I'm beginning to think they don't take me seriously because I'm half their size, if height meant intelligence, then giants would be genius!

On bright side, I finally got to sell some of my potions! Mister Talek had a sour throat so he wanted to try if I could do something about it, I gave him a try of Hed'Uran family Thirst Quencher potion, it seemed to work and he even bought months shipment already! Oh which reminds me, I should go back to making them...

Talk to you later Diary!
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

-----------------
|Sigil Day Nine|
-----------------

Hey diary!

Things are starting to get messier here in Sigil. First Councilman Lokaksi got assassinated with poison, then the guard captain Colo in charge of the investigation disappearing, I even tried to follow mister Colo, but lost the traces that day. I think it was a trap where he was brought to.

In the Under Sigil where we tried to find him as that was their heading, we went to the village, where we saw one of "Mothers" "childs" again, but he didn't seem to recognize us. He seemed to be waiting for someone, so we went to ask questions from the residents and someone called Trente gave us some answers. He seemed to know a lot, but have pretty little respect for us curious type, he was a bit meanie, but I think he wasn't that bad in the end.

We got some answers, but in the end we left with more questions than answers and Captain Colo went missing. Today I gave my report to the other guard about how he went missing. I sure hope he's fine!

I also met, the kobold, mister Holo the mighty wizard today, he was running away from some meanie big man trying to capture him because he was slave and even yelled at me to catch him. Well that does not suit me! Hmpf. I asked who was the owner as I was going to buy him to give him his freedom. And it seemed it was mister Thought Taker, a mindflayer that I had brought mysterious pieces from the under sigil earlier so we had made our acquintances before! Mister Thought Taker was a bit scary since you can't hear him talking, well you can, but inside your head. It is weird, he was pretty reluctant to give receipt or quarantee after I paid a good tidy sum to buy what he called "dinner", but I know him as Holo. Then I went to give the good news to mister Holo.

Also a huge mess up happened at the bar. A man with eye patch, the same big meanie man that was after Holo earlier, his apparent girlfriend and a winged woman, I first thought she was an celestial... but I started to doubt it later... the big meanie man and his girlfriend started to taunt at winged woman and the man with eyepatch and then there came a fight. I've never seen someone be that mad, the eye patched man even spitted multiple times and kicked the body, only because of taunts... I couldn't see even a sparkle of regret in him, I even tried to talk some sense to him later, but he covered in his past as reason... I hope he'll feel guilt and regret, if not, he's lost. But he didn't seem quite as bad towards the end, just experienced some things a man should not, not that it gives him any right to do as he did. What he did was wrong, even if done for right reason. I'm sure of it, and I can feel it. Lady Kara agreed with me.

Well that is all for the day! I will talk with you later diary!
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

----------------------
|Sigil Day Fourteen|
----------------------

Hi Diary!

It's day fourteen now and things are starting to get more icky here in Sigil. There are fights on daily basis now and it seems that most of them are started by halflings, it does not quite suite what my papa had taught me about halflings, but it certainly seems to fit here, someone even called them cannibals. Maybe my papa was wrong about halflings? Mmh... I do feel a bit regret for doing nothing during the fights... but maybe it was for the best, I don't know...

Well there was also some big meanie human that tricked me to eat drugged brownie, and things started to get awfully weird, though relaxing at same time, but it wasn't how I wanted to feel, it was all very confusing and amusing at the time, but later I have come to regret how I acted. Luckily Lady Kara kept an eye out for me and later one of the members of Magic Academy helped me out of the influence. I am not quite sure how I even ended in the Academy, but I felt like I made a fool out of myself... I'm just lucky they didn't excommunicate me for it. Later I went and enlarged myself, then slapped the man that gave them, only to walk away in huff, but he wouldn't understand or leave me alone. Luckily mister Pathell came to relieve me from him. I should also note the Society of Sensation of his methods to be underhanded and unreliable.

I have now made initiative to join the Magic Academy and I sure hope being under influence of drugs did not affect the decision... but I have confidence that I will be able to get in the academy.

Lastly, I have started to work on making something to provide new experiences to those in Sigil, and same time providing a bit of gnomish culture about illusions and truths! I will try to get some help from other Sensates and I hope I do not have to perform infront crowds...

Well that is all for today, I will talk with you later diary!
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

Reverse Nightmare
Current Progress: On Going

Illusion (Phantasm)

Verbal, somatic and focus components needed.
Material components: While not needed, they empower the effect. Lock of hair, nails or physically touching recipient.
Focus Time: It is expected to require focus of at least ten minutes to properly finish the casting and induce images into sleeping mind without disturbing the existing sleep.

Effect of the spell: Purpose of the spell is to send a phantasm images to recipients dream, not to disrupt or harm the recipient, but rather hide existing dream and replace it with peaceful images.
Feared Side Effects: Disturbing sleep with dangerous side effects such as coma state, empowering existing nightmare.

Required for Testing Purposes: I need someone willing to have their dreams possibly interrupted with the spellcasting.

*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

Dawns Waking
Renamed from: Reverse Nightmare :as per suggestion of Oghmas follower, mister Mansur.
Current Progress: Test Subjects Found, On Going

I found two willing test subjects to test my spell effect on them, Lady Kara, with whom I have travelled often, and mister Talek, whom is one of my clients of Hed'Uran Thirst Quenchers, and constant shower of wit!

- First test, subject mister Talek, I believe I accidentally modified the spell to be shadow conjuration. Focus, focus focus...
- Second test, subject lady Kara, Th-___/\__~- *the unexpected line marks her loss of staying awake as she falls asleep during the test result scribing*