Sevdi

*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

Some of this information can be gleaned from Legend Lore and similar spells/powers, pleas Contact Mohula or PM me if you really care about that though
Basic Information
Name: Sixth of the High Choir
Aliases: In Sigil: Sevdi
Race: Appears Human. Is an Elan (humanoid Aberration) A fact which she heavily conceals from discovery by way of psionics.
Profession: Professional Vagabond and Hobo
Languages: Common (Planar trade & several prime dialects) Abyssal, Celestial Draconic, Infernal, Sylvan
Accent: Her accent trends towards sharper rolling R sounds and wider vowels at the back of the mouth, though her affect is rather blunted and she mostly favors clarity of pronunciation

Physical Information
Height: 5'4" / 1.62m
Weight: 115 lbs. / 52 kg
Body build: Small, average young-person build
Skin type: Smooth, cared for
Hair style: unkempt
Scars: Subtle marks here and there, long healed
Tattoos: One Pyramid/triangle and eye tattoo with radiating rays extending in every direction, a symbol of enlightnement, it is center of her chest, about hand-sized and underneath her collarbone. Given she doesn't attempt to show off her nigh non-existent cleavage it's not often visible.
Colouring: black ink
    [b]Hair:[/b] Dark brown/black [b]Eyes:[/b] Light brown, golden iridescence [b]Skin:[/b] Tanned/Olive [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: Lawful Good
Philosophy: -
Deity/Beliefs: Not openly spoken, but she's often worked tirelessly for causes of justice and redemption
Personality:
    [u]Schizoid/Avoidant-attachment[/u] [i]She is strongly adverse to close relations with most if not all people[/i] [u]Remorseful[/u] [i]She feels she's got a heavy weight on her shoulders and has a difficult time leaving her past behind[/i] [u]Altruistic[/u] [i]Despite her inability (or at least extreme difficulty) with becoming close with others she often attempts to give what she can with little expectations of repayment[/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: simple magical items
Jewelry: None
Habbits/hobbies: staring vacantly at things
General Health: Surprisingly healthy for a person who claims to subsist on thought and lives like a homeless person
Favorite Drink: Nil
Weaknesses: Socially inept. Her greatest skill in that regard is insulting people. Her difficulty with forming bonds with people leaves her vulnerable to manipulation by those few who might win her trust.
*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

Rising from the pool of the dark ichor, the stiffness of her joints came with an unfamiliar ache. She flexed her hands once, twice and the pull of old memories and how it should feel gave a fleeting tug before it dissolved like mist in the morning sun. Likewise, a gaze into the black, starry liquid in which she stood brought an unfamiliar reflection that soon devoured and replaced the echos of an old self. Her thoughts were quickly stirred from their internal path by the quiet invocation of twelve voices that spoke in unison.

"You are reborn, child. Breathe deep, awaken yourself and come forward. Your purpose awaits."

The girl who would call herself Sevdi stepped out of the psionically laden pool, filled with its own cosmos of change. Reflections of her old self swam in her thoughts like an unfamiliar other as she left the sight of her new reflection. Thoughts on her present held just as much uncertainty as she trailed behind the strange robed figures, out of the ritual room.
*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

It had been twenty years since she stepped out of the pool. Memories of her former life were something faint, only with the knowledge that even her mortal life had been constructed in such a way to lead to her current life. Now her time had been spent under the lone apprenticeship of a mentor, a guide that pushed her to expand her mind. The mysterious cabal that had awakened her had seemingly drifted to the far corners of the world after her rebirth.

A lack of interaction or explanation didn't leave her ignorant to their motives though. Most of the signs reverberated in her newfound senses. Ley lines quivered with a nervous energy, the light of distant stars shifted and twinkled in odd ways. Her mentor was training her for a purpose he didnÂ’t state. Something was going to happen soon.
*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

Twenty-four years since Sevdi's rebirth. Her mentor said she had learned enough to take her first task. It was timely, not long after she noted the restless energy agitating the prime's energy had creatures begun to appear in the fringes of the world. A world with no memory of such things, not even goblinoids were native. Now she had to find these things, learn about them and destroy them if possible.

To the greater populace they were but rumors and bogeymen. Things sighted in the shadows, in the corner of the eye when you weren't looking. The only evidence that pointed to them being real were increasing murder rates. The young psion decided she could observe best inside the police force of one of the southern cities.