Name: Dor'Anar
Aliases: Dor
Race: Minotaur
Profession: Harmonium Notory
Languages: Common and Giant

Physical Information
Height: 9'3"
Weight: 523 lbs.
Skin type: Light colored fur sometimes covered in red paint.
Scars: Small scar on the right side of his face and a large burn on his shoulder.
Eyes: Black

Dor'Anar is pretty large, even among minotaurs. He tries to look presentable and keeps his light grey fur brushed and washed. His equipment obviously marks him as a member of the Harmonium but when off duty he is often found at "The Metal Cup" simply trying to be sociable.

*Steamer567

Posted by *Steamer567 »

Finally, finally done with basic training and back home in Sigil, well I guess this time it's nice have a home in Sigil instead of sleeping under whatever cover will fit a person of my size. This is a long way from anything I used to know but at the same time not really that different. People still eat, granted sometimes they eat other people, still have friends, still have jobs, still sleep, well mostly they all still sleep. Sure some of them are on fire or have bigger horns then I do....actually that part makes me sad. I always though my horns were pretty special, and now they aren't. Kinda small compared to some of the things I've seen.

Everyone is mostly excited to be here, but I'm still deciding if I'm glad that I'm not really in charge of anyone anymore. So far it seems nice that Xer doesn't hate me anymore. She was so mad at the investigation, but she seems to have calmed down.

Unfortunately our problems seemed to have followed us from training. It looks like another one of those weird bug guys showed up in the bazzar while we were on duty. I can't help but wonder if they meant for us to meet that guy. I guess it was too much to hope that the corruption extended only to the people there instead of here. I'll have to keep my eyes open and my nose clear. Hopefully I won't find anymore of those marked people here.

Still, at least I got my crew here. It's weird that they sent us all to the same place, but I hope it was because we proved that we make a good team.