Aleis Of Spring

*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

Basic Information
Name: Aleis
Aliases: Aleis of Spring, Aleis d'Cannith, Aleis Silverwright, Factotum Aleis, Lime
Race: True Fey
Birthplace: Eston, Cyre; Khorvaire, Eberron.
Profession: Artificer, Courtier
Languages: Common, Sylvan, Elven, Dwarven, Gnomish, Draconic, Animal
Accent: Cyran

Physical Information
Body build: Sylvan
Skin type: Smooth
Hair style: Varies; normally layered and straight
Tattoos: None. She bears a Dragonmark of Making that has become uniquely Sylvan in nature.
Hair: Spring Green
Eyes: Apple Green
Skin: Fair
Mental Information
Alignment: Lawful Good (Predominantly Good)
Philosophy:
    Seek alternatives to fighting, but do not be afraid to fight when necessary. Prioritize helping others over gaining knowledge and power. Never abandon a friend in need. Learn from failures and never give up. [/li]
Deity/Beliefs: Queen Titania and the Seelie Court; Vassal of the Sovereign Host
Personality:
    [u]Diplomatic[/u] [i]Prefers to solve problems through persuasion rather than other means.[/i] [u]Experimental[/u] [i]Enjoys experiencing new things and broadening her horizons.[/i] [u]Whimsical[/u] [i]Fancifully prone to sudden decisions and impulsive actions.[/i] [u]Optimistic[/u] [i]Unceasingly hopeful and lighthearted.[/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: An Infinite Scrollcase, an Aurorum Breastplate, a Bag of Holding, and innumerable ever-shifting magic items.
Jewelry: A Wand Bracelet, Silver Ring of Celestial Glory, Platinum Ring of Celestial Glory, Torc of Celestial Glory.
Habbits/hobbies: Reading and generally being a silly goof.
General Health: Effervescent
Favorite Drink: Asking a Sensate what their favorite drink is is a good way to start a one-sided conversation that could go on for hours. Aleis is fond of wines, though.
Weaknesses: Aleis is physically frail. She relies on magical items to do nearly everything including the casting of spells which she is incapable of performing otherwise. Although capable of adjusting to any situation, she requires a great deal of time to prepare in advance.

Aleis is a Seelie Fey that resides within the Spring Court. She reserves her loyalty only to her queen and her friends, and is more concerned with the ancient laws of her court than the laws of Sigil. Although she is new to the politics of being a courtier she has quickly earned recognition of her bravery and the respect of some through her deeds.

Originally born a human woman, her early life was one of scarcity and required ingenuity. Although she was afforded special training and employment from House Cannith due to having manifested a dragonmark, the Last War was not kind to any of the Five Nations; least of all Cyre. Her skills as an Artificer and possession of a Least Mark of Making served her well as a member of Cannith's Tinkers Guild, and had she been able to continue that career she would have been expected to become a member of the house's Fabricators Guild.

She can't quite remember how she ended up in the greater multiverse, nor does she recall exactly how she first entered Sigil. However, she found herself better off than most clueless; being able to ply a trade of crafting magical goods usually keeps one financially well-off enough to avoid the most unfavorable of conditions.
Most bizarrely of all, she is what she describes as "spatially fluid" owing to her frequent disappearances wherein she is occasionally transported to another plane. Usually this is at the whim of some highly powerful individuals and necessitates deeds of adventure in response, but it has happened enough times that she has become accustomed to it. Regardless of cause, she has become an experienced and capable planeswalker through her odd and varied adventures.

When on one such odd occasion she ended up with an artifact in her possession - a fragment of the first snowflake - she found herself hunted by Winter Fey who sought it. To keep it out of their hands and prevent Winter's Pale Prince from realizing his plan of an eternal winter she gifted it to Archfey of the Spring Court. In exchange, and upon speaking of her wish to live forever with her lover, she was granted a chance to go through certain ancient trials and join Spring's Court should she succeed. At the end of her ordeal she stood transformed and reborn, and has since continued to combat the Pale Prince and his allies. Her life is now dedicated to her lover and to her court.