Narissa Za'hera V'xtre

*Darker_Thought

Posted by *Darker_Thought »

Basic Information

Name: Narissa, Za'hera, Van V'xtre
Aliases: Issa (User Unknown)
Race: Tiefling
Known Profession: Merchant/Enchanter, Leader of the Kith S 'jet. Alchemist & Information Broker (The last Only known to a selected few).
Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal, Elven, Draconic. "Nag'h'vren"-Ancient Laungage of the "Keepers of Kadesh", Practitioner of "True Name" magic.

Physical Information
Height: 6.2Feet
Body build: Her body is slender but muscular.
Skin type: Smooth Dark skinn
Hair style: Long Purple hair goin down at each side. One side swept up behind her ear.
Scars: For those who have seen her lightclothed she does have a visible scar at her left side. It
resembles a claw mark from somthing quite large...
Tattoos: Her facial tattoes are easely seen. For those with more insight those tattoes resembles an ancient sealing technique. For what however is unknown. The Tattoes eminates a faint arcane aura.
Eyes: Glowing Red Eyes

Mental information:
Alignment: Unpredictable...depending on the situation she has shown traits of many sides...
Philosophy: We al strive for something in life...To give what is not earned is as pourning sands into ones hands...It can lead to reprecussions far worse than the intended gift had from the beginning...For one to truly grow and apreciate a gift it must be earned...and in earning that gift you become stronger for it...and then...you have achieved so much more than what that gift in the beginning could have offered you...Struggle is the truth...alone or together we struggle on the path to reach our goals...it may not be the goal itself that is the true purpose...but in the end...al that matters are the choices you make to achieve that goal...

Deity/Beliefs: In origin she is one of the Keepers of Kadesh. Follower...worshipper and caretaker of the Endless Dunes of The Nagh'aroth Desert... She does however not worship any god. However she acknowleges their existance and power.
Personality: Strong willed, and always honest with an response. Her personality mirrors her twinsister "Natasha V'xtre in many ways. Being at sometimes a paradox to those around her. She cares for those close to her greatly but also knows the limits of what can be done for others. Usually cherfull and smiling and quick to respond to any challange in conversation held. Usually with some cheeky reply or consiquent answer. The response depends on your question...ask the right ones...and she might change her ways in speaking to you completly.

Edit 2016-01-15: As of late she have become more introvert and colder than before. This change made apearant after the death of her twinsister "Natasha V'xtre".

History/Legacy: ((Commin up))
*Darker_Thought

*The Torned pages suddenly fills up with letters*
Chapter 1

-After threading the grounds of many planes in my hunt for the one who did this to me...Iv'e finally found parts of the truth...But somethings changed...i returned to the grounds of the haven i once thought to be my home....It's spires stands tall yet as it's always ben...the ancient structures of The Cage never change....But there is more than meets the eye to this place...and maybe i was wrong....maybe even Sigil..The City of Doors...cannot stand against the force of the turning wheel of change....
*Darker_Thought

*The Torned pages...Chapter 2* -Grandfather...

An eye for an eye...a tooth for a tooth...Isn't that right grandfather? The past have a tendency catch up, and for those who does not look back awaits the dagger for the choices we once made. We know this because this is our nature. We are chaotic...We strive for balance but yet again we want to break free of the chains of "rules". You watched over us from the shadows even before our birth. And when the time came you craved blood. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...Time does not heal such wounds...only does it feed the hunger for revenge. And when that moment comes...when you stand before me i shall show you the truth...
-*The signature is to unclear to make out*
*Darker_Thought

*The Torned pages...Chapter 3, -The Return "Wheel of Change"*

-Alas it seems like eternity since I walked the grounds of this place...My past predictions of Sigils outcome was...not as I expected. It seems that the Wheel Of Change turns in even places like this...

After traveling the Astral Planes for a few years It seems I have yet again found my way back to "The Cage". Sigil...the City of doors lay as it always have in the midst of the multiverse...Though my eyes do not percieve as they once did...Though my soul has undergone change witnessing what lays beyond the outer borders of what we call the circle of the planes...I cannot help but once again feel drawn to this place...It seems perhaps I still have a role to play here...

I remember the words of "Shemeshka the Marauder" who once spoke to me in the midst of Sigil... Perhaps she knew...Her words echoes in my mind:
-I see my younger self in you... (Quoting DM event)

And maybe she was right...The change has come over me....and for what is comming...I need to be prepeared...And I need to prepare Sigil...Rebirth shall come to what once were a part of Sigil...What my Bloodline once created here...Shall again rise to pull the strings together... And that favour... Mistress of Crosstrade...I fear I now have to collect....

*Darker_Thought

*The Torned pages...Chapter 4, -The Return "The fall"*

-It has been years now since she left me...The piece of two to make a whole...Though her eccence linger within....Her memories filled with care for the friends who made change possible...After her death I stand forever changed....Where there once was light...a beacon of hope that we would finally find our place in the multiverse there now is darkness...Rage burns within me...Anger...dispair...sorrow...despise...Feelings I surpressed for so long have now resurfaced finally....And I shall swear revenge...Bel'amon Van V'xtre...I failed to bring my justice for what you did to us by the means following my moral compass...That time has passed....Natasha....I will avenge you and bring our grandfather to justice....If I have to tear the worlds apart once and again....If i have to resort to the arts of which was used to bind us to destroy him I shall...I never even dared think I would consider this...but no other choice is left... With the power of blood and darkness I swear revenge....And he shall feel my wrath....

It is such a quiet thing to fall....But far more terrible....is to admit it.

Signed: Your sister.

-Blood bound us, and blood shall set us free.
*Darker_Thought

*The Torned pages...Chapter 5, - "Rebirth?"*

-After going through the vast Blood Archives I found references to an ancient ritual of recarnation of sort. To split ones soul into pieces to achieve immortality...Though I do find this interesting, even more so... It might give me the tools neccecary to release Natasha from my own eccence...Rebirth... For al the darkness I have dabbled in...For al the malificarum...finally...I might have the answer to bring you back....

I have to believe...what choice do I have? My very being have changed at its core to offer me greater focus on my mission to bring you back. And there is no going back now... I hope you will one day forgive me for what I Am about to do... Life cannot spawn from nothing... But its a sacrifice I Am willing to make to see you walking once more... Natasha... I shall awaken you from you're eternal slumber... And you will walk beside me once again....

Signed: Your sister.

-Blood bound us, and blood shall set us free.

Darker_Thought_

Posted by Darker_Thought_ »

For those few who yet remembers her from years back. A tiefling with a striking resemblance to Narissa V'xtre, the founder of The S'jet has been seen walking the streets of Sigil once more.
~Joined Sigil 2010 16th May ~
Characters:
- Narissa V'xtre
- Bael'phegora
- Kira