Race: Human
Profession: Entertainer
Languages: Common, Elven

The Physical Stuff
Height: 5 foot, 10 inches
Weight: 165
Body build: Voluptuous
Skin type: Smooth and soft
Hair style: Quite long and tied up in a bun to keep it neat and tidy.
Scars: Not a one
Tattoos: None be visible
The Psychological Stuff
Alignment: Neutral
Philosophy: Leisure is the Mother of Philosophy.
Deity: Open Minded
The Good!:The Bad!:

Additional Information
Gear: Often found with a long-sword strapped to her hip.
Jewelry: Quite found of necklaces containing various types of gems
Habits/hobbies: A list of habits... Oof...!
General Health: Age be damned, as youthful as always!
Favorite Drink: The ones where if you drink enough you see double.

The Story!

How long had I been laying here... It was difficult to tell, it wasn't particularly comfortable... But I couldn't bring myself get up. Maybe I really am as lazy as they say, here I am laying atop my arm, breasts stuck under all my weight and I can't even muster the energy to roll over. Well it wasn't all that bad really... Being stuck half-way between being awake and asleep; it was a touch unsettling but it felt comforting that no matter what happens one way or the other the outcome will be in my favor. Soon I would no doubt awaken, undoubtedly to the whining of Maelen'thal. Constantly complaining that I'm too lazy, or I'm acting "un-ladylike", I could honestly care less how good she is with a sword, fancy armor and a religious mind doesn't impress; and the fact she's the face of this troupe is ridiculous. The only obvious choice is me, and we'd be far more popular if that were the case. You can't expect a loud, crass and belligerent dwarf to be the center of attention, that's hired muscle at best! If Phaendar had an actual fashion sense and a personality in-between those pointed ears then he'd make a perfect star, but what good is an elf that refuses to emote!

How did it come to this, when I set out in search of fame and fortune I never would have thought I'd end up partnered with an emotionless elf, a dwarven drunk, and a high and mighty knight with her head so far up in the clouds he hasn't a clue what's going on around him! When I think of all the money we've passed by, or donated away to churches I can't help but grind my teeth, and if I have to drink another bottle of dwarven ale I might just break it over that short-stacks head, the stuff is awful and he'd not know fine alcohol if he stumbled into a lake of it! This is why I took the initiative, and since it's already been decided by my hand I know for sure THIS time I'll get a proper share in the finds! Bust open the catacombs, smack around a few zombies maybe a skellybone or two then nab what's there. No church or town nearby to claim it all, just a long forgotten tomb wasting away as time eats away at the masonry. Sure, it's nice and all giving back to the people, but it's not ME giving back, Malen'thal and hes noble causes always steal center stage. I didn't take up the sword and put my dancing career on hold so some tin-woman could become hero of the day. Once this is all said and done, I'll have the money to open my own tavern, or hells my own feast-hall! People will gather to take in the sight of my dances and delight in the soothing aria of my songs!

And of course I'll have those three jesters there to make everyone, including myself ripe with laughter.

Hah... I must be talking out-loud here, I can hear quite the commotion. The dwarf won't stop his shouting, no doubt he's already two or three kegs under, and the tell-tale noise of metal clanking against metal means that idiot Malen'thal is trying to keep the dwarf in check, and the metallic edge pushing against the back of my neck... Phaendar no doubt got offended and is up to his dark tricks again. They're all so hopeless without me, and soon I'll take my place as their leader! All I need to do is stand up! It'd be a lot easier if that weight wasn't on my back, and the ground wasn't so inviting... Maybe I'll rest a moment longer.
*Lopsided40

Posted by *Lopsided40 »

"Fine... I'm awake..." it felt as if a cart had run me down... Stiff muscles, sore back... How long had I been laying there... In the gods damned floor, what was I thinking? Who would even leave a woman there...!?

"When I get my hands on you three... Cut ears, yanked beards, and liberal blasphemy will be the last of your problems..." My voice was weak, just how long -had- I been asleep? My arms could barely contain the weight of my own body, standing was a chore all on it's own... Why had we not made camp proper? I know we were tight on funds but this is utterly unacceptable... And just where had they gone? Why am I alone... Who the hells would even suggest sleeping in a damned tomb...

Finally I managed to stand, my muscles slowly starting to loosen as I began to move, and stretch them. Thankfully nothing seemed to have been taken, my sword was where i left it, right at my hip... With all the expensive trinkets and jewelry to be found on my person, if someone was out for that... They'd have had the perfect opportunity to thieve them... But I was alone, very alone actually... The only sound one could possibly make out in this terrible catacomb was the scurrying of tiny rodents and the faint sound of bones rattling against one another. What more could one expect in such a place, they build a city for the damned and then get shocked when the dead rise to inhabit it.

That very same tell-tale sound would echo from behind, and to little surprise there was one behind me, the long forgotten remains of some....thing. Bleached white bones with not a patch of skin to be found, a battered and broken buckler in one hand and a rusted and dull sword in the other. The thing seemed to drag itself down the corridor more than actually walk, it's bones at times dislocating before whatever magic kept the thing animated corrected it. It was a disgusting sight, and thinking on it for too long would make any sane person sick. Something lifeless, emotionless, completely lacking in personality, walking around as if it had a purpose, no direction save for whatever raised it demands, utterly lacking in passion or desire, just a useless husk of a creature that wasted the very space it occupied.

All that was needed was a firm shove, and it's sword arm went tumbling to the ground, taking the useless weapon with it. Though it lacked the ability to even understand this concept, instead swinging at me with an arm that wasn't attached. It was easy enough to ignore; and I wanted to get out of here. The place gave me an uneasy feeling, something wasn't right, and nothing made sense. I didn't care about treasure, my companions were gone and I may have been left for dead. I wanted out... I didn't want to see a useless skeleton, not a zombie nor a wraith... I needed intelligence... Flesh-and-blood... -People- are what I crave... How could I have been left alone... I hate being alone...

I had been wandering for hours. I don't even recall where the entrance was... I've been unconscious for so long I couldn't possibly remember where to go... Were this a joke I was sorely missing the punch-line. I was hungry, thirsty, cold and worst of all alone. And at every corner I was confronted with another useless pile of bones... Or the grotesque sack of rotting flesh. It was unacceptable.... Of all the places I thought I might die, this was the last. I had been cutting so many down it feels as though my blade is starting to dull...

How long has it been since I awoke...? How many times must I break that useless skeleton before it crops up elsewhere...? I'm being stalked by something and I can't get a moments rest from these useless walking corpses and stitched together bones. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life here uselessly running away from useless skeletons until I die a useless death...!

Useless

Useless...!

Useless Useless Useless Useless!!!

Nothing was familiar... Someone had completely changed the tomb...! It's the only explanation! Doors leading to nowhere, or going around and around in circles, never ending, the skeletons always rising. But then; I could feel it, the subtle touch of the cold winter air, unwelcome at first but I was quick to embrace it, I wanted more of it; the simple breeze was but the beckoning to the air of freedom, wherever it lead it would be better than here, with that dark prescience always stalking and watching me...

Of course the exit would have to be hidden behind a portcullis, and by the looks of it it's been shut rather securely... But I'm not going to let something like that keep me locked in here, Tis hardly a place meant for someone as great as I... If I have to tear every muscle in my body to pry this thing open then so I shall!

Though... Ultimately I pulled maybe one or two muscles in my leg, just an overestimate of how strong it would be, Maybe these glasses are staring to fail me... tis of little consequence now, I can see the pale blue light of the moon overhead, the leading stretching along the floor leading me towards the exit and sweet freedom.

"Wonderful..."

It was much like a painting, a heavy blanket of snow covered the area, so deep one could only make out the tops of tombstones, the moon hung high overhead while it's light reflected off the cold white covered ground. The sight alone was almost worth the agony of having to practically drag myself from the floor of that place. I did not know what happened to my companions, I still suspect they are pulling some foul manner of prank on me... I had to of searched that that tomb thrice over and found no sign of them... Perhaps my drink was spiked... Tis what I get for trusting an elf no less... It matters not now.

"I've escaped!"

I couldn't help but call to the world, though my dramatic proclamation was wasted upon the lack of an audience, or so I thought. For off in the distance was a small, almost shack like abode, perhaps the care-taker for this cemetery? I know not... I never made a point to visit the one in mine own home, a dreadful place where things go to meet their end, but I've come seeking riches, beginnings!

"Tis never too late to help a damsel in distress~"

I practically skipped over towards the shake twirling and spinning among the knee deep snow as I revealed in the numbing sensation it brought, anything at all was better than the loneliness of that tomb. I am sure anyone would be quite pleased to find me on their doorstep, I shall have to be extra thankful for the hospitality. Perhaps I shall sing for the caretaker?

Placing my hand on the door I forced it open.