Belpha Xass

*Embersworn

Posted by *Embersworn »

Name: Belpha Xass
Race: Erinye Baatezu
Age: Very likely was around since the first Erinyes came to be, but can't recall anything from before her latest rebirth roughly 500 years ago. Quite possibly spent some time destroyed with her essence slowly seeping back to Baator.
Profession: A scout or a minor commander in the Blood War, or an assistant relegated to answering calls of the Church of Hextor.
Languages: Infernal, Abyssal, Common
Accent: No particular accent

Height: 8'0" (243.84 cm)
Weight: Roughly 257 lbs
Body build: Belpha's build is fit and solid, with strong limbs, wide hips and shoulders.
Skin type: Smooth where it's not covered in decorative scars or pierced.
Hair style: Short cut.
Scars: Plenty of intricate scarifying on her neck, arms and shoulders. Factional emblems of the Fated are cut onto back of her hands. Thus, her factional identity is always visible unless she wears gloves.
Tattoos: None
Colouring:
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Philosophy: "Me, I and Myself. Three the most important things in the Multiverse. Laws and rules are a paramount... At least as long as they benefit me. Only a fool takes anything as granted and expects if for free. Steal, cheat and backstab and it doesn't matter anyway as long as you can dress yourself as a honest person. If someone's foolishly turning their back at you they're dumb enough to had it coming.
The Fated? They're the only sane people in the Cage."

Deity/Beliefs: As long as being an obedient little soldier can earn her some favors, Belpha's a Baatezu loyal to the infernal hierarchy. Otherwise she couldn't care less about any Planar Powers or philosophies.

Gear: Hooked and barbed whip made of Baatorian steel chain.
Jewelry: A a lot of. Both sides of her nose, ears and lower lips carrying piercings looking as if they were made of some kind of darkened steel.

Whatever gear Belpha's using tends to be corrupted by her nature, one way or another. It never takes longer than until the next sunrise for all metal trinkets being turned to a blackened steel look and all fabric's often changing colors to graphite black or crimson blood red. Items are never altered in more than their look and they do revert to their previous shape if freed from Xass's possession.