Posted by *Alersia »

Black Pucki

Race: Male Half-Cat/Half-Quasit
Height: 25 cm
Weight: 8 kg
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Black
Skin Texture: Soft Fur
Eye Color: Yellow. Her eyes somtimes glow purple.
Accent: Purrr.
Features - Cat form: Black Fur
Features - Quasit form: Black Leathery Skin, Large black wings
Features - Hybrid form: Black Fur, Large black wings
Languages: Common, Cat, Abyssal
Deity: Whats that?
Class: Sorcerous talented cat
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Troublemaker
Relatives: Uncle Sam ("He who laughts too much"), Father <insert name>, Blind Mara (Mother) and Hungry Jack (Brother)
Affliction: Dustmen

Base Ability Scores:
Strength (6): His animal heritage gives Puck lower strength than the average quasit, but as cuteness is innate within him he propably doesnt need it anyway.
Dexterity (15): Black Pucki is somewhat graceful when he flaps through the air and is quite adept with his paws or claws. However hes somwhat angry that he didnt manage to keep several balls in the air at time.
Constituion (13): Not quite as low as strength Pucki can take some hits despite his fragile size and look.
Intelligence (14): Fortunately he doesnt possess the low intelligence of his parents as he always had to care for his family which required much attention lately.
Wisdom (8): Although thoughtful, Pucki is often distracted, mostly due to shiny little things and bones that attract him (No, he doesnt run after bones like a dog)
Charisma (18): Pucki's main strength is his fierey, seductive cuttiness. Thanks in part to his cat heritage, he is extremely beautiful and stands out easily in a crowd of humanoids.

Characteristics:
Personal Traits: Pucki spend his early years with his family at a vineyard. He has little expercience with cities like sigil and easily trusts people as he lacks the expercience of normal planeswalker. He loves to learn anything new that helps his family.
Ideal: The world needs more purring and caretaking of their ancestors.
Bond: Pucki will do anything to protect his family. Even if that would mean to burn down Sigil.
Flaw: Pucki thinks he might be responsible for the faith of his family. He seeked emotional help from the dustmen.

Possible Involvements:
Are you looking for a familiar?
Are you about to start a new character?
Are you afflicted with the dustmen? You might meet Pucki there.
All roleplay welcomed, just surprise me.

*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

History - Chapter 1:
Far far away in a world - not much different then faerun - a small kitten was born.

The kitten had black fur and a very short noise, just like her mother and was propably a blessing for her new family which owned a vineyard. Some seasons later and the vineyard became very successful. Everyone of the realm wanted to taste the wine from the black cat's vineyard. Yes, the family named her vineyard after her newest member - Pucki.

The rats feared this vineyard. Although there was quite alot of meal to find the rumors of flying relatives picking them off in the night was terrifying. Another rumor speaks of a great treasure in the heart of the vineyard - one all rats dream of - and none has seen yet.

Unlike other kittens Pucki did not hunt rats but rather played with them in the evening. When the night arises Pucki always retreated, he also feared the flying beasts. The rats knew that and so it came that one day they asked Pucki to bring them near the treasure during daytime. He agreed if all his play companions would come.

And so he guided hundred and one rat into the gloomy catacombs of the vineyard. There was a smell in the air, one that promised the paradies for the rats. One lucky guy looked up the air and noticed something atop the way's ceiling and ducked. Suddenly a huge swarm of skeletal bats dived in and Pucki just grinned as his small companions died one by one. And so the reagent of the vineyard's success was found.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

History - Chapter 2:

In a world not so far away - delicious wine was pressed.

Even the realm's king started to order wine from the black cat's vineyard and rewarded them with a golden plate. When this spread around the court quickly more nobles followed and the family had a hard time keeping up with the requests. However this fame had a cost... rivaling vineyards were angry about the cats success and one night a member of the family was murdered - Jack. In her grief Mother Mara decided to hire an ettin called Sam, who made short work of anyone her gaze fell on.

Apparently not everyone. An elven druid sinned for revenge as her plans for a rat army were seriously delayed by the vineyards special needs. She gathered her animal friends and assaulted the place to kill everyone. Sam was very fascinated by the kitten Pucki and a friendship was formed. The sad thing, he couldnt save the kitten being catched by a giant eagle and carried away in the sky. In his desperation Pucki called for his bone bats but they couldnt keep up with the eagle. Panicked he bit the eagle's legs and fell down, hundred of meters, in the forest below and everything went black.

When Pucki awoke at the ground between three trees he noticed that everything close around him was dead. The plants, the insects, everything. He did not unterstand and tumbled mindless away in the hope to find his vineyard and his family. A day later he arrived at black cat's - it was ruined and a bad smell laid over the area. He opened the door to the house... and what he saw...made him fall unconscious.

A bone bat tickled his noise and two big eyes opened. His family has been torn apart, torn into flesh pieces as had animals feeded on them - and his eyes closed in resignation, wishing this was not true. He couldnt leave this place. It was his home. This was his family, slowly rotting away. He remembered when this arm bone threw a string ball for him. He remembered when mother mara heated the water for a bath, he remembered the laughing of uncle sam...memories often keep one alive.

Some days later an investigation team of the realm's king arrived as there hasnt been a wine sending for a while. They noticed the horrid injured corpses and prepared them to be burried. They wanted to take his family away from him! He cast his bone bats after them and managed to fear them away. He took bone for boen and tried to rebuild his family. Small sculptures of their former self - but for him - they looked real. He knew the kings men would come back and try to take them away again. He cursed the king and took the golden plate from the king and threw it away.

It crushed against the wall. A booming sound echoed through the house and an angel appeared. He told Pucki that he had three wishes. Pucki didnt believe and meowed for food. And ratti spagetti appeard in front of him. An insight flashed through his body. "Bring me back my family!" "And please bring us away from this place". And so did the angel. He fused the bone piles together, applied flesh to it and suddenly they were living again. The house shifted and a wonderful garden appeared instead. Everything was fine again.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

History - Chapter 3:

In a world not so like another - a cat's dream became true.

His family was alive! Uncle Sam, Mother Mara, Bill, his bats and even Jack! What a wonderful day! Everyone was back to him. Pucki spend this day hugging and caring his family.

So, where was he? The garden looked strange. There are no flies, no bees, just a wonderful garden with fruitfull trees and brushes. The air had no smell in it and the sky looked strange - propably because there was no sun but a large glowing disk. Strange. Jack went straight for the berries and started to swallow the whole bush. Sam laughted.

Mara flew around and tried to get an idea where they were. She found a hole in a tree with a white bunny lying in. She called the family over here (Jack was twice the size now) and they all stared into the house opening. It was no bunny, it was a quasit in a white bunny costume. Meow!

And the creature fell out of his bed. Dazed he shuttled his head for a moment then looked out to search the origin of the voice. He shrieked and felt shocked unconscious. The look was propably that disturbing that it could even scare a little demon. If he was one. To be save the family chained the rabbit at the tree and Uncle Sam slapped him awake. "Where are we?" Pucki asked the quasit. The quasit-in-a-bunny-costume tried to struggle out, then suddently stopped and answered with a smile: "Falserapture." "Sam, slap him if he doesnt explain." told Mara him. And so the quasit explained what the 19th Layer was about.

Slowly it came upon Puckis mind that the angel wasnt exactly what he told Pucki. The golden plate must have summoned it from this place and Pucki apparently traded the place with the angel thing, making him free to havoc on his former home. He turned around and looked upon his family. In that moment they all collapsed to the ground and turned into the bones and flesh piles they were before. Noo!

The quasit laughed and that made Pucki angry. He ordered his bats to silence the quasit but instead they just tickled him. "Stop! Stop that! I can help you. I can help you.... and pointed to the bones of Pucki's family."

Meanwhile the golden plate was found and sold.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

History - Chapter 4:

101 years later in a world - called Sigil - a golden plate has been sold.

Old Lu was eager to inspect the object he just bought but there are still cutters waiting for his service at his shop "Tivvum's Antiquities". The tall wizard finished them quickly and turned into hs private room atop the tower and opened the box. His face mirrored in a shining golden plate with the face of a kitten engraved.

"This will make me rich." he thought and smiled jealously. "Yes yes, you will garantuee me a place in her Lady's ward." and rubbed a finger over the plate. "I wish you would make me rich right now!" and suddenly the plate vibrated and dropped to the ground. Alluvius fell to his kneel, stared at the thing and armed himself with a nearby club. Black dust appeared from it and suddenly a black winged cat sprang out of it. Meow!

The cat sprang closer and licked his toe. The wizard calmed down as he expected a devil to take his soul. He started to pat the kindly cat and smiled as some though came up." What he didnt notice the plate still vibrated slightly. And as he used the club to knockout the cat it was already too late for him. Uncle Sam arrived and he was not amused.

Pucki awoke inside a chamber where other bodies of noteworthies lied in state. A cloaked man used a knife to cut a body into pieces and a skeleton guarded over both. Meanwile a vargouille brought him a needle and thread. Pucki looked up and found the eyes of Mara watching over him. Pucki smiled and raised his paws. "You look as bad as I feel." He told Mara and gazed upon the dustmen that started to stitch the corpse.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Black Pucki, the necromancer kitten.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Present - Chapter 5:

To be whritten ingame. MEEEEOOW!
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Famous Cat quotes:

My bonebats hunt mouse for me? Is that cannabalism?

I am black and this is Jack!

Good wine is made with rats and mint!

Bone Bats! Fuuuuuussssiooooooooon!

My mom is blind but still has some eyestalks.

I am glad I have no brain.

Mom told me I should not play with my meal. Iam sorry!

Do you need that bone? *kittensmile*