Name: Kimforeanlarean Ma'fess
Nicknames: Kimmy
Race: Moon Elf
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic
Physical Information
Body build: Petite
Hair style: Shoulder length.
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Black with a hint of blue [b]Eyes:[/b] Bluish Grey [b]Skin:[/b] Pasty [/li]
Personality
    [u]Curious[/u] [i]Has a tendancy to ask about what's going on, even when it's not her business.[/i] [u]Absent Minded[/u] [i]The lights are on, but sometimes nobody's home[/i] [u]Friendly[/u] [i]Warm and welcoming, even to new faces.[/i] [u]Chatty[/u] [i]That reminds me of this one time...[/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Outfit: Bright coloured clothing, rarely revealing anything.
Tatoos On the inside of her right calf is a strange, blue, swirly, runic symbol.
Habbits/hobbies: Practicing explodey magics, spending time with friends, telling stories, making popping noises with her mouth when she's idle.
Weaknesses: Physically weak, easily distracted.

Kimmy, like most elves, was born on some prime plane. Her parents, she doesn't remember. At a young age Kimmy was sent off to a magic school, where she was raised by a dwarven headmaster and his family. As Kimmy grew, with little elven exposure, she found herself to have a knack for the arcane. Although she never studied, and it's believed she still hasn't read an actual book, she naturally worked with the weave with the majority of her ability being of a destructive nature.

Still, she was little more than a nuisance, as she always had the best of intentions. She didn't look to make trouble, but constantly found it... this trouble grew tenfold when she befriended a fey dragon with a large mouth named Alfador. At first the two seemed like an odd couple. Alfador was cocky and looking for trouble, constantly trying to get into places where he wasn't allowed. And though this bothered Kimmy, she would have been lying if she said she didn't enjoy the adventure he brought to her life.

After years of antics around the school, Kimmy and Alfador found a scroll, and upon reading it their real adventures began...

In recent days, Alfador, being his obnoxious self, began an argument with an older wizard. After words and threats were exchanged, the wizard cast a spell that turned the once chatty fey dragon into a rabbit... he now does little more than chew things, hop, and sleep.