Dragoslav Darro

*Seraphim

Posted by *Seraphim »

Name: Dragoslav Darro

Race: Human
Deity: Holy crap Triad: Women, Alcohol and THE GOLD above all else!
Height: 175 sm
Weight: 68 kg
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Language: Foul common...
Scars/Tattoos: Has a glass eye and few minor scars on the face.

Family.
Parents...

Alignment/World view/behavior.
Dragoslav respects local law, knows that goverments are needed so as to set a proper life in any society. He served in the army and learned from his own expirience: no matter what's going on - the commander knows best. However, like every average human he isn't very strong spiritually and common temptations usually take over him.

Short biography.
Connal was born in Baldur's Gate in a rich family. His Father was a wizard a visitor of Candlekeep's library. Of course his Father tried to direct the son to follow in his own footsteps. Connal had talent... but has never been a concenrated learner and this fact often caused anger in his Father... So after one of the numerous family scenes Connal "granted" a black eye to his Father and left his parents house searching for a better life.

With a caravan of merchants he traveled in Cormyr in the capital - Suzail. In the road in one of tavern brawls he's lost his documents and when he arived to Suzail he has registred as Dragoslav Darro. For some reason he never liked the name he got from his parents...

In Suzail after a few unsuccessful attempts to start his own business he was recruited into the army and was trained to be a field enginer... After 25 years of loyal service, time started taking it's toll on him... fingers and eyes weren't as sensitive as before. And after a little "accident" with goblin's traps when Dragoslav lost his left eye, he was signed out of army as a respected veteran.
*Seraphim

Posted by *Seraphim »

A day like many before...

Like in old good times the old soldier fought against hordes of honorless rascals for a heart of beautiful woman... the whole evening. But the hordes were stronger... this time...

Dragoslav opened his eyes... dark stone celling... and strong pain under his right eye. He sat up and touched his beaten eye.
"Darn womans..."
He looked around. Dark walls of Fae jail surrounded him. He relaxed. A guard came closer to the door and said something that Dragoslav couldn't understand.
"Water!?" fought out from Dragoslav's dry mouth. "Boss?... I deadly wanna drink.... seems i got too much yesterday." He stood up and slowly walked closer to the cage door. The guard said something else but loud noise in Dragoslav's head had made an attempt to understand the words completely impossible... Then the guard left for a moment and returned with a bucket of invigorating liquid... a few moments later and the water from the bucket flew into the cell.
"Thinks: Swine..." He's licked up a few drops of water from his lips. "Boss... i am an old veteran, darn it! Bring me something to drink, I'm gonna die here!"
The guard had shown mercy and asked a hin, which for some reason stood near, to bring some water to the prisoner then started his questioning.
"Name?"
"Dragoslav Darro."
"Know why you are here?" The guard asked questions and wrote answers down on a parchment.
Dragoslav touched his black eye and answered. "I am here obviously for a reason... which i can't remember unfortunately... But since i have my face beaten the reason is women as always."
The guard pointed at his own black eye. "You are here for THIS, and for public disturbance."
Dragoslav tried to make a smile with his dry lips but failed. "Yeah... seems i did a great job yesterday."
The hin returned and brought the water to the prisoner. Dragoslav took it and started drinking it greedly... like he just crossed a desert.
"Your penalty is one week in jail and 3000 gold pieces."
The guard said something else but the noise in Dragoslav's head had made it absolutely untranslatable, except the words "You" and the terrible -"pleeeaaad" sounded absolutely clear to him, which touched his pride.
"You'd better moderate your arrogance, sonny. Or someone else will beat your other eye."
"Other... eye." The guard added something else to the written testimonies. "Anything else?"
"You can wipe your arse with that paper, sonny. Anything else?"
The guard said nothing this time.
"No? Then bugger off!" Dragoslav walked to the corner, sat back into it and started quetly singing one of his old army songs. The guard said something that could be translated like "Have a nice day" and left the prissoner.
"Psst!"
"I said, Bugger OFF, Sonny!" Dragoslav narrowed his beaten living eye and noticed a hin near the bars. "Bah!"
The hin: "Hi."
Dragoslav creepped on all fours towards the door and sat infront of it. "Who the hell are you?"
"Sophia"
"And what do you want? I have nothing."
"I know, i was gonna pay the fine for you."
":Thinks: City of happy fools... one paid me ten thousand for a hug, another one ready to pay my fines..."
"I do not need it, if the city of Fae is gonna feed me the whole week, i'll gladly say thanks to the Prince." He corrected his hat. "You'd better bring me something to drink"
"Wine?"
Almost thrown up after only hearing about alcohol "Nah... Water."