*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

What many people know:
  • Name: Elliessa Mirna
  • Race: Human, female
  • Place of birth: The world of Greyhawk
  • Languages: Common, Sylvan, Elven
  • has been sent on a mission of some sort to Sigil
  • has a big lizard that follows her around, named "Tusky" (formerly had a boar companion that was also named "Tusky")
*pelhikano

Posted by *pelhikano »

The Smoking Hammer Inn is one of Sigil's many taverns, and like most of them it is a sight you will likely never see on the Prime worlds. The innkeeper is a Giant of some sort, the barmaid has sparks in her hair, and a kind of super-intelligent magic-using rat infests the basement. Just a few yards away from the inn an insane gnoll stands on the street day after day and draws people into ridiculously bizarre conversations. I wonder if I will ever truly get used to this.

Today, I met a particularly strange creature: a genuine pixie! It looked like a tiny little woman with butterfly wings, and it was fluttering around outside near that gnoll. I could not stifle my curiosity and walked nearer, and it actually spoke to me! It, or I should rather say she, claimed her name was "Piri", and she was looking to make jink because she was "skint". Apparently even creatures of fables and legends run out of money in Sigil and are reduced to hawking wares and offering services. We spoke just a little, and it cast a spell of some sort and suddenly became invisible. I waved goodbye to the empty air as she said her farewells.