The Winterheart Manifesto

*Greenflower

Posted by *Greenflower »

The Winterheart Manifesto

A curious bastard, aren't you? You look like a gully though so I'll share a little.

So what is there to say? Born into the slum of Sigil, you ain't worth much. Gloomy, eh? I don't complain about being born into what I am. There was no choosing.

Both my parents got to count worms when I was a shortie so I had to earn my book at a young age. That's when I became an adult, much sooner than a child should, and that's when I understood the flaws of the Cage and why the flaws must be rooted out.

Am I bitter? No, not really. I just see the world as it is. It is a world run by conspiracies and lies. Your birth decides on which side of the fence you are going to spend your life and for the most of us it's on the ful shitty side of the fence.

This governing body, which have no face nor any official representatives, needs to be kicked to the ground and beaten senseless.

And when you slit its throat, you spit on the corpse and let the masses, the true people, take it's governing seat which it truly deserves.

Now, get your nose out of my face and sod off. I have things to do.
*Greenflower

Posted by *Greenflower »

Note: Information below might change as the story progress.

Basic Information
Name: Kaite Winterheart
Aliases: <Secret to a select few of the league>
Race: Human
Profession: What ever keeps belly full of food.
Languages: Common
Accent: None

Physical Information
Height: 188cm
Weight: 68kg
Body build: Athletic
Skin type: Exposed body parts worn, the rest smooth, though often dirty and grimy
Hair style: Between short and shoulder length and fuzzy
Scars: None
Tattoos: None

Colouring:
Hair: Fiery orange
Eyes: Grey
Skin: Tanned

Mental Information
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Philosophy: The minority oppressing the majority is the major flaw of society. Destroying such faulty society by any means possible is a necessity.
Deity/Beliefs: A member of the Revolutionary League.

Personality:
Kaite has a slight aggressive and sarcastic personality. She truly hates those who were born into riches and/or structural power. Deep inside she recents being looked down upon for being born a commoner and not being judged for her true potential.

She generally cares for the weak but won't hesitate to kill those who she sees as part of the conspiracy.

Additional Information
Gear: Always clad in leather armor. Kukri is favoured weapon.
Jewelry: None
Habbits/hobbies: Spitting
General Health: Good health
Favorite Drink: Anything that makes her end up passed out in an alley.
Weaknesses: Easily gets emotional about various things. Another weakness is her mouth which talks too much.