Height: 5'2"
Weight: 101lbs
Body build: Petite and slim
Skin type: Pale
Hair style: Shoulder length often tied back and tidy
Scars: None
Tattoos: The design of a blazing skull on the back of her left shoulder
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Dark Brown [b]Eyes:[/b] Cornflower Blue [b]Skin:[/b] Pale and smooth, she clearly does not do manual labour [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Philosophy: Law and order are a paramount. In a lawful society all know their place and work together for the betterment of the whole. Laws are of the up most importance and the most important laws of all are the ones that govern life and death.
Deity/Beliefs: A devout lay follower of Wee Jas
Personality:
    Cool calm calculating but cautious. Caterina would rather listen than talk, watch and observe than take action and delegate and direct rather than do things herself. She can on occasion come across as ruthless and uncaring. She would say she simply has the conviction to do what is necessary. [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: She does not carry the usual adventuring gear. She dresses in immaculately smart dark robes high heeled boots which are more suited to a city's streets than a far of plane and she never carries a weapon save for a ceremonial dagger she keeps at her belt. Those her view her through a trueseeing spell would notice that her left hand, and indeed all of her left arm although that is usually covered is devoid of any flesh. A skeletal undead graft takes its place.
Jewelry: She wears a broach baring the flaming skull symbol of her deity. On the third finger of her left hand she wears a ruby engagement ring. Those viewing her left hand with trueseeing would see a second ring on that hand a small simple silver one that bares the crest of a raven.
Habbits/hobbies: She smokes when stressed, on occasion she has been seen in Khazeets sewing
General Health: She couldn't run a marathon but she would generally be considered fit and healthy
Favorite Drink: Green tea and lemon by day. Wine by night.
Weaknesses: Caterina is physically frail. She enjoys her luxuries too much to comfortably be away from them for any length of time. She insists upon seven hours sleep a night and bathes once a day. She would try not to show it but she can be incredibly vain.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Late into what passes for night in a house in The Lady's Ward Caterina sits up and awake at a desk. In her hand she has a black feathered quill before her is a white candle mostly burned out, by it's dying light she writes on a piece of parchment.
wrote:
591 Common Year.

I am not normally one to commit my thoughts to paper but confronted with my current dilemma it may be helpful to see them laid out before me.  Since arriving in Sigil my role within the Fraternity has seen me decide the fates of many who have been  before me in court.  It appears now that I may have the unenviable task of deciding the fate of a whole world.  What makes the decsion harder is that neither choice seems desireable so now we are faced with making the most of a bad situation.

The Baatezu
  ● Have what appear to be a legitimate claim to the world.
  ● Would see the prime restored to law and guard it against the spread of chaos.
  ● Would be receptive to cooperation with The Fraternity in future.

The case for supporting the Baatezu is a strong one, however I cannot help but doubt the legitimacy of their claim.  Each time I have visited the prime to retieve  information relating to the pact that was made they have been there too trying to destroy the source of information.  This leads me to believe that they have done something untoward to trigger the pact something which would invalidate their claim.  I must also remember that should the world be transfered to the custody of the Baatezu then provision must be made for the primes population who no longer wish to dwell there as this is my decsion it is a responsiblity I will have to shoulder personally.

Sir Locke

● Would seem the more compassionate choice.
  ● Would be less disruptive for the people of the prime.

Although my initial inclination was to aid Locke he makes it difficult.  His blind greed has seen him strike the pact with the Baatezu endangering the world to begin with and it has also seen him turn to arming The Revolutionary League placing Sigill in danger too.  He has lied to me on more than one ocasion and judging from what his retainers  say I believe he would destroy the world by dragging it into an unwinnable war with Baator.

Conclusion
● The validity of the Baatezu claim must be investigated.
● The populace of the world must be spared anymore hardships.
● Locke is not a fit steward for a prime and no matter who takes over he must be removed.
● In order to maintain stability and an orderly take over the Fraternity must have a presence on the prime probably as a joint operation with Harmonium peace keepers.

Caterina stopped writing and sighed, at least now she new what she wanted. She just had to think of away to get it. Tomorrow for now she was tired. She tidied away her pen and paper, blew out the candle and went to bed.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

It had been a very eventful week, Caterina reflected as she cleared her desk and put her things into boxes. She said an awkward good by to the Modrone Aide who had worked as her assistant the past year. Neither of them were particularly emotional beings so it was brief and polite. She carried the contents of her desk down the corridor towards the Bureau of Courts a pair of aides scattered in her path suddenly deciding they had work to be getting on with. She terrified them, she took a moment to warmly reflect upon this fact. No not the time for that time to think. What was troubling her?

Thrask first of all. The Jasdin lich who had been her childhood tutor. It was an odd childhood she reflected. No, no 'Rina focus don't get distracted. She corrected her train of thought and continued to reflect. He had arrived in Sigil with some sort of church sponsored mission for Hogarth.

She stopped at a set of doors, and struggled to open them with her hands full until she has helped by a passing Amizu bareing an Administrarors badge. She thanked the devil and carried on.

Hogarth's mission had been a success and it had reaffirmed the Half Orc's faith. Which was good she supposed but the fact it had needed reaffirming to begin with troubled her. She was meant to be teaching him. Granted things had long ago become a little more complicated but that should only make it matter more. He had returned wishing the building of a shrine in Sigil. It was important to him she could see that, she'd support him in this of course. Duty was always of the upmost importance to her and this was her duty as a loving partner. It was also her duty as a member of the church. Of course the shrine would require a priest. She had already began studying divine magic. It was different to the arcane magic that came so naturally to her. Where as with arcane magic she used her will to apply the relevant laws to the multiverse in order to get the reaction she wanted this was not the same. Instead she had to petition her deity to act for her. It was a little like the spiritual equivalent of filling out a request form at the Fraternity. This comforted her, it was a process she understood.

She entered the Bureau of courts and carried her box of possessions to the corner office.

Yes The Fraternity, the day job. Garen had asked for help so she would do what she did best and organise things. She liked organisation liked the feeling of control it brought her. She placed the box down on what was to be her desk. Let's start at the top. She began searching for Garen's appointment book. First of all she'd need to know where he was going to be. Next would be the filing system, records by date the original case was open in reverse order so the most recent addition would be the first to be viewed. Cases opened on the same day would be listed alphabetically for ease of reference. Next she had to tackle the problem of things going missing. This would require better reporting. She'd have everything filled out in triplicate. A copy sent to her a copy sent to Garen and one retained by the original author dated and cosigned by another Administraror so dates could not be forged and there was a back up.

She could hear the groans already. It would be a long day. Wine later.