Basic Information
Name: Hazumi
Aliases: none yet
Race: Human
Profession: Warrior

Physical Information
Height: Slightly below average
Weight: Slim
Body build: Visibly well trained, muscles showing. She is however not very elegant nor agile.
Skin type: Fair, not having seen much abuse, far less than her career as a warrior would suggest.
Hair style: Neatly wrapped out of the way to not interfere in battle.
Scars: A notable lack of them
Tattoos: None visible
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Black [b]Eyes:[/b] Brown [b]Skin:[/b] Fair [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: Is unkind with most everyone she encounters, except those that she feels is more powerful than her, or can be useful in some way. She also seems to be structured and intolerant of criminals.
Philosophy: To wield power is the only thing that matters.
Deity/Beliefs: unknown
Personality:
    [u]Bitchy[/u] [i]Treats everyone unfairly[/i] [u]Racist[/u] [i]Seems to dislike all non-humans[/i] [u]Angry[/u] [i]Is lashing out at everyone for some secret reason[/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: Full plate armor of her own forging, usually atleast two blades.
Jewelry: Blue crystal earrings that seems to glow slightly
Habits/hobbies: unknown
General Health: Perfect health
Favorite Drink: Red wine
Weaknesses: unknown
*VeiledVixen

Posted by *VeiledVixen »

((No big revelations yet, but still no metagaming please))

Journal entry 1

I needed to start a new journal, as the old one got left behind with everything else.

I arrived in Sigil with nothing more than the clothes on my back and a meager amount of gold I happened to carry when it all happened. So now I'm in this cesspool of the multiverse, trying to get back on my feet. From the moment I arrived pathetic lesser races tried to supplicate themselves before me, trying to gain my trust. They all make me sick!

All around me I see filthy races and petty criminals, making me have to concentrate to not bring retribution down upon them. Nothing would bring me more pleasure that killing every inhabitant here slowly, and in great agony.

They just don't understand. To have had what I had, and then losing it all, they can't understand it, they couldn't without experiencing it.

I explored caverns below the city and managed get some treasure out of it, enough to forge my new armor and buy some healing potions from a dwarf potion brewer. I will need to get alot more though, and find someone to help me, perhaps a powerful mage can aid me in my situation.
*VeiledVixen

Posted by *VeiledVixen »

Journal entry 2

I found the one they call Kelth, and managed to barter his services to enchant my blade. It feels alot differently than I'm used to, and I truly miss my old blade, but its sharpness is great and it will work nicely.

I also asked him about finding someone who might teach me magic, and he proved surprisingly willing to help me, even offering to teach me himself. For a while it felt like I was back, and in charge, but no, it was only the acts of a misguided one who seeks to aid anyone in his path.

He took me to the Gymnasium, and tried training me in his magic arts. My focusing made me feel something, some inner source of power unlike what I've wielded before, but his techniques were to unordered for me, I could not replicate them.

Apparantly my discipline, once something I prided on, and aided me in my previous vocation proved a hinder in this. The various brands of magic varies however, and Kelth would speak on my behalf to a githzerai that might prove willing to teach me, and more able to.

If this doesn't help, then hopefully I can find someone else that can. That I felt the font of power within myself have given me new hope that I might actually regain what power I had.