Schala Tentazione

*Edge-of-Oblivion

Posted by *Edge-of-Oblivion »

"A demon can get into real trouble, doing the right thing." - A.J. Crowley, Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

"Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organized." - Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times

Basic Information

Name: Schala Vera Tentazione
Aliases: Sara Hanin (birth name, no longer answers to)
Race: Tiefling
Class: Warlock
Profession: Vagabond. Dabbles in alchemy and ritual magic.
Languages: Abyssal, Common, Sylvan
Accent: N/A

Physical Information
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Body build: Thin
Skin type: Smooth
Hair style: Wavy, long, usually tied in an unkempt ponytail
Scars: Old burns on her arms and legs, usually kept covered
Tattoos: Tiefling marks around her eyes
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] Dark Blue [b]Eyes:[/b] Silver, no visible pupils [b]Skin:[/b] Pale [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Philosophy: Each day is a new destiny. Each road is a new path. Change is the only constant.
Deity/Beliefs: Chaos - Wanderer aspect (Shaundakul/Fharlanghn is her listed in-game deity)
Personality:
    (examples) [u]Contemplative[/u] [i]Speaks little, notices much.[/i] [u]Curious[/u] [i]Constantly interested in new things... even when it's less than safe.[/i] [u]Loyal[/u] [i]Unquestioningly devoted to her "family".[/i] [u]Wanderlust[/u] [i]Rarely stays in one place very long.[/i] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: Carries a staff and wears robes over her chain/leather armor.
Jewelry: A platinum chain holding a ruby pendant, decorated with an eye-shaped motif in the center and carved runes around its edge.

Habbits/hobbies: Reads EVERYTHING.
General Health: Healthy but not strong, due to her small size.
Favorite Drink: Spring water. Failing that, silver wine.
Weaknesses: Natural aversion to Order magic, due to Tanar'ri ancestry and her clan's devotion to Chaos; dislikes being closed in (locked rooms, etc.)