Bergimon Wriann

*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Basic Information
Name: Bergimon Wriann
Aliases: "Fellblade".
Race: Human
Age: Specific age is unknows,looks like he made it over 40.
Profession: Ex-knight of Waterdeep,later a necromancer's apprentice.
Casts protections for money,can be found in the Bazaar.
Languages: Celestial,Abbysal,Draconian,Common,Elven,Chondathan(a language of Toril).
Accent: No accent.

Physical Information
Height: Unknown.
Weight: Unknown.
Body build: Muscular and trained but not too wide.
Skin type: Rough
Hair style: Long and well cared
Scars: Wide scar from chest to stomach
Tattoos: Face tatoos,symbols of dealing with Clergy of Shar.
Colouring:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Skin: Pale
Mental Information
Alignment: Lawful Neutral(LE)
Philosophy: "I follow path of The Night under stars which show themselves
only to some.And I shall not open them for you".
Deity/Beliefs: Believes in Greater Darkness(Negative Energy Plane).Believes it is a semi-intellegent being,from which an necromancer can borrow his powers.
Personality:
Guarded: will do anything to avoid seeming weak or vulnerable.
Vengeful: was recently robbed or assaulted and wants the PCs to trash the perpetrator.
Loyal: respects and admires the PCs' current adversary or object of inquiry and would sooner die than commit an act of betrayal,if their goal is same with his.
Additional Information
Gear: Mortifier,the so called "Fellblade".
Jewelry: No
Habbits/hobbies:
Good manners with ladies because of his knighty past.
General Health: Good health in general,some weaknesses he will never tell you of.
Favorite Drink: Ale,good wine.
Weaknesses: Good clothes.
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Shieldmeet.Waterdeep,South Ward,Market District.

Though offered a position, Bergimon didnt accept it and was spending his last Shieldmeet here,in Waterdeep. He had many things to think over, trophies
he achieved this month,people he lost. His mentor knight,Sir Navirl Gold Shield was slain a few days after Bergimon was actually knighted.He gave this city
too much already,he could never let it take more from him. A few goblets of wine and a long road to somewhere he could look through he actually found there,
in the house. Now,walking down the street to one of the most clean tavern,here at south,he was reassembling the events which happened a month ago.
Sir Navirl,the Watchmen and his fellow knight were trying to get a response from one of the farest villages. It remained silent over 3 weeks,the Watch was
suspicous about this already.When they stepped in the village's square it was so...calm and silent so they couldnt understand what happened.No bodies,no
stench,nothing was touched.It seemed like people just left their houses and went travelling.All.There was only one villager in the magistrate's house.
They thought him to be a villager. When he threw his gray cloak away Bergimon ans his mentor saw a frightening picture.His skin was almost as
white as his hair and his armor was made of bones,probably of a wyvern,his cloth items were all of purple silk which gave this thin mage some kind of special
grace. The sword wasnt with him,it was placed on one of the tables. The knights heard noises of battle outside,unsneathed their blades.
As did his mentor say "Perfect.Surrender now and may be you will live a little bit longer,filth!" the necromancer laughed, letting a ball of shades out of his palms.
When the ball struck the ground,a cloud of tight mist unleashed and filled all the rooms. Bergimon could onlyhear Navirl's scream of pain and then necromancer laughed out loud again,making Bergimon swing his sword a few times, obviously chopping through something. . .When the mist was gone,there was the villain in front of him and the other knight lying in round of his own blood with his throat cut and his arm deeply woundedby Bergimons sword.Navirl was holding his neck with the only hand left,silent but breathing heavily.Then invisible force disarmed Wriann and put him on his knees."Never!NEVER!" his quickened spell struck the necromancer with a wave of cold and momentum,bringing him on his back.Then he stabbed the evil mage to chest with the sword on the table.A sword thrust through him,a large load of electricity and cold struck him as well,the other power of the sword started transfering life from the mage to the spellsword.Bergimon couldnt stop,possesed with venegeance,the vile weapon's strength and simple rage. . .When he lost enough energy to stop from chopping the necromancerwho now was nothing but a pile of broken bones and exposed flesh.He turned to his mentor,finaly understanding he wasted his chance to save Sir Navirl's life. On the top of the flesh hill that once was a necromancer a golden ring with a diamond of value was lying, untouched by the sword. Something made him to pick up thestrange thing and leave the house. Outside there was twelve or more undead of different types.The villagers. Sixth sense told Sir Bergimon to rise the ring above his head and think about the undead to be destroyed.He could easily see unlife to leave them,returning back to the ring. Then he returned to have a look at the other things inside the house and carry Sir Narvil to the horses. . .Now Bergimon found himself standing in front of the tavern's door,where he was heading,deep in thought.He lived the events again, now they didnt touch his feelings as much as they did. It was his last night in Waterdeep.
//Weird thing,the text is like that for some reason
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Bergimon sits down heavily on his chair,his robes are spoiled with his own blood. Exhausted,he starts writing quick notes about events of two past days.

"I have spent two days in the Wastes,guiding a few adventurers to the caves but when we finally decided to try and eleminate a Night Hag,it went all strange. Horribly strange. But here are the the desctiptions of all involved in these events:

Zephaz
Drow of Half Drow lady,cleric of Boccob.Pleasant person and obedient companion.
I hope she havent got dead booked. Really,of what I understand now,I killed her accidently. I should find her.

Drasinic
Gnome,gent,Fights unarmored,using bladed knuckles and his feet.A deadly warrior,indeed. I should meet him as well if he is alive.Killed by Berlon Tye.

Chriss
Not a decent fighter or caster,though reminds me of my earlier life as a spellknight's apprentice of Waterdeep.Dont know if he was killed.I dont see him as a valuable ally yet at all.

Berlon Tye
The one who actually betrayed us.When we first met him he told us that he was going to find a necromancer's lair.

The events

Me,Zephaz and Drasinic were going to hunt Shadows and the night hag to find,distill and sell some Shadow Residiue.I left my companions on a safe spot in the cave so they could rest and eat and went to Sigil to bring us some mercenaries for help.The only one who was up for this was that Chriss.On our way back,we found into a powerful undead,a wight.I could destroy it with my spells but decided to give Chriss a chance to show what he is capable of.He,loaded up with my spells managed to destroy the the wight then Berlon Tye showed himself to us and after a short conversation decided to join us.When I found Drasinic and Zephaz,we went for the hag but failed.After that I said we should help Berlon to get rid of the Necromancer.Actually,I just wanted to see who was that another one.
When,led by Berlon we found the place where the portal was.It was close a pyramid of skulls,used to make the portal to the necromancer's crypt.I managed to open that portal.When we went through it there was no visible undead presence and no necromancer.Just traps.Berlon said should break up and search for the nercomancer,without fighting him.Drasinic and Zephaz agreed.I animated a skeleton in the last room of the corridor which it took responsibility to check
and went to see Berlon.By that time,that moron was actually raising a lich from his sleep.I thought that berk was challenging him.If you saw my face when I figured that Berlon was the servant of Lartat,that was the name of the lich.The raising proccess is long and Berlon decided to kill us so he wouldnt get interrupted.
Zephaz put a shield other on him when we entered the crypt because he was the only one in fullplate there.I used many spells to protect him and make his blows as powerful as possible.And now all that power was going to destroy it's masters.My first blows killed Zephaz with ease though Berlon wasnt seriously damaged at all.One by one,he managed to put all of us down exept of Chriss,who probably decided to run away."