Helena Al'Iblis

edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

"these past few cycles have been quite troublesome indeed, lack of sleep is one thing, sometimes i loose control and She comes out and play, something born out of hatred and a curse, mention conditional, A dark side? if i can call it that, i don't control it, nor does she control me, Troublesome Little Vexing thing she is, blood, fury and death she craves, but i deny her that pleasure, I've woken up to Dark Visions, a nightmare made flesh, images of my time in the Darkness of the Underdark. Subjected to all kinds of torture of the flesh and mind. Used, abused like some sort of...sick plaything. From this, i feel that dark side was born..., Well enough of this talk, ..I got a pillow fort to build, where my Authority isn't recognized in fort Kickass.."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

Grief
"Loss, ...grief, these aren't new to me, for many times before I've experience them both at once, a vast emptiness that corrodes your heart and soul, eating away at what ever happiness you have. I've manage to ...accept what has happened, and with the wonderful friends i have, It's been easier to accept her death. There is hope yet, Resurrection through the use of Magic, i pray to the powers that be that she will come back to me, in my arms once again, It's been a while since I've held my daughter close to me."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

The Healing, The Bonding.
"I have my eldest daughter, Fjara living with me..., when i picked her up from Waterdeep, she was a mess, laying in the corners, suffering from the worst of withdrawals, to say i'm not disappointment is an understatement...., not so much in her, but in myself, I feel like I've failed as a mother. Her pain is all too real for me, and cuts deep like a knife, her loss, my loss too. Loosing a sister and a beloved daughter hurts, but first comes the pain, then comes the healing, there is a light in the end of this dark winding tunnel, she spent some time in the House of healing, getting over her addiction with help from a dear friend of mines, as well as those who operate and work there, i have no way to pay them for their kindness, i hope one day i can return the same kindness they've shown to me. We're going away for a bit too Olympus to get matching Toga's , Some bonding time should do us good, Both my daughters have pleasant memories of Olympus, we'll create new ones, us four."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

And the next day....
"Oh gods a hang over, I've not party that hard since I lived in Zakhara all those many years ago, but how does one say no too a priest of Dionysus? Aborean Wine...so sweet, so rich, and so deep." Upon writing her Entry she looked next too her bed, two women, a Satyr laid naked next too her, the Satyr murmuring and seeming chasing skirts in his dreams as he raised both hands too grab at something. She shook her head and grabbed her forehead with both hands groaning a bit. "I'm getting too old for this...."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

Life grew within me once more...

"How I'm still not barren after all these years, i do not know, this is nothing short of a miracle made flesh"

the next entry..
"Twins. Two Beautiful Girls, My desire to planeswalk has only grown since I've been mostly bed ridden, nested and now rested and tired, as tiring as they can be, I look forward to many restless and sleepless nights."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

In the Cage one again

New faces in the metal cup, don't reconize them all that much, but it was quite nice to see an old face, The Ever present Lance, Grumpy as he always seem to be, Hope he has settled down a bit.

Argent, my favorite Space Elf, always an interesting conversationalist. Worries me a bit with his Occupation and Mind stuff...., Hope he isn't too far in the deep end.

Lots of new faces in the Faction..., I really need to have a gathering....