Helena Al'Iblis

edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

Name: Helena Al'Iblis
Aliases: Cherry, Red.
Race: Half-Fiend(Infernal)
Age: Over three centuries less than four, she appeared too be of a young woman who is coming of age.
Profession: Retired Assassin, Planeswalker, Sensate, Wife ,Merchant.
Languages: Common,Elven,Infernal(Barely),Undercommon and Abyssal(Sometimes)
Accent: She has picked up an Calishite Accent from spending a few years there.

Physical Information
Height: 5'6
Weight: 156(On going Brick house from the looks of things)
Body build: Curvy, with noticeable toned muscle and a very strong abdomen
Skin type: Red,soft too the touch
Hair style: Her Black Hair is kept well combed and wash, with a hint of lavender scent
Scars: A Symbol of a Drow Noble house. Lost property?
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green eyes with slit pupils.
Skin: Red
Accent: Middle eastern sounding.

Two blades hidden from the view of others, ready to take, ready to kill, any one, anything. The art of killing is the beauty of things, arms moving independently able to strike at any time without too much warning, very few able to predict when her rapiers will strike next. Blood twirling in the air like a ribbon being twirled by a beauty fill of sin, Fiendish Ballerina, Green eyes, long curly black hair with random assortment of clothing, never really consistent on color or style, but a common theme with all of them is the lack of covering, and the exposing of skin, though enough to leave for the rest of the imagination.She wears too much jewelry but only one necklace whose chain is of simple design made out of some simple metal and obviously enchanted, holding a simple ring with a small diamond which seems to be a wedding ring, one she never removes and always holds dear. Her past is dark like the color of her hair. She avoids conversations about such personal subject, unless she trusts the person. She is also covered in many tattoos with scenes ranging from pure debauchery and carnal desires too names of her children, love ones and many other scripts written in many other language including one in Drow that would mark her as sold property to a Drow Noble House
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

"I lived on the east side of baldur's gate near the Elfsong Tavern inside a manor of my own. My name is Helena Al'Iblis . I'm somewhere around 342 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a facial cleanser lotion. I bathe using honey based skin lotion, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating cream scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then a facial balm, i don't want to look older than i really am. Then finally i use a lavander based cream solution to finish this all off. There is an idea of a Helena ; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

"My past..you want to know my past? What for? it is a long depressing story of Rape and the death of what Innocence i had, Oh fine if you insist, Where to begin, hm? Well i never knew who my mother was, I was just told she was Half-Elven, what more do you want? She died giving birth to me, Through her death i was born into Cania, thrown out of Cania with a Portal spell, i guess that was her dying act of "gratitude" oh did i mention she was well versed in Magic, well i sort of wished she thought of a better place to send me than Skullport." *she continues to talk to the cracked mirror as if talking to a life interviewer "Well it didn't all went too shit in the first 10 years of my child hood...let me see the year was 1032 when i was that age, I was raised by Lulu who was a madame at the local whore house, she was kind and protective of me. I was bathe, fed and educated by the other workers, all was fine and these were the only time i remember ever being Happy. Then i turned ten and i was forcibly sold to a perverted, depraved, fat balding bastard of a man, who would beat me, starve me and did other things a child should not experience............Sorry lost my chain of thoughts. Innocence died that day, i was an empty shell, lonely, and wishing death and for others to feel my pain. My dark prayers where answered 5 years too late, the old bastard choked on his own Vomit while he slept, must of been bad wine,oops. By then i was already a pickpocket, a thief, mugger and sometimes i got on my knees just to feed myself and my young one."
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

She opens up her old Diary and begins reading through it, remembering life events from her childhood to now Well, well..it's been a while...my diary..

I couldn't bear the look of my offspring, he looked to much like his sire.... it turned my stomach inside out, i shall leave him in the hands of an Orphanage, he'll blend in just fine, All he has as a marking of his heritage is white eyes and no shadows cast, he'll find a loving family to care and feed for him, away from this place i hatred and force fed lies, the lies that forced itself onto me, I'll remember him by the scar on my abdomen, a scar some mothers carries. *Dated 1044, Age 12*

I put together enough coin to finally buy my freedom, i got the scar on my palms and knees to prove it, and the few stab wounds too, there has to be more to this world than this dark place, i hate this place, i close my eyes and sometimes i wish i can just fly away, away from this dirty place, goodbye skullport, i shall not miss you. *Dated 1047, Age 15*

Give it time to heal he said, my first tattoo! It was rather painful, but i've endured worst. I decided to get a Tattoo of a Dragon, i've never seen a dragon before but i hear they are big and powerful and to some means strength. It's inked in black, it looks great on my skin, Inner Strength where i had none *Dated 1049, Age 17*
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

A boat to freedom, The Surface lights were brights and painful, it took a few days for me to adjust but i'm On the Open Seas! Free to Sail where ever i shall see, Working with a crew of Sailors, today we plundered a merchant's ship and inside were many jewels befitting for some fat Noble, i think it was sailing towards Calimshan, inside were crates of Rum, my shipmates seem to love the stuff, they say it will help me forget my troubles, just for a moment *Dated 1051 Age 19

The next day i woke up next to a sailor, our clothes ripped apart, my breath and his reeking of Rum, I think they call this a hangover, I'll leave him here and take his clothes, he won't need them for a while...

It's been a few months but we are finally here in Calimshan, the sun is bright, but i'm to help with keeping track of what we have in stock and the selling, Since i'm good with coins anyways, Two bottles of Rum almoust everyday, and for a moment the pain seems to go away. I'm too see Some one named Raziim, he has the most unusual hands, they are backwards! So odd but he whispers nice things to me, and has promised me to teach me a trick or two with the shadows
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

She wakes up with her partner in bed, a well known courtesan with Chocolate Colour Skin and Brown hair, she takes off the sheets and opens the curtains to be greeted by the Morning Calimshan Sun. "Will you stay with me a bit longer Sera, I'll cancel all my other Appointments if you promise to stay with me and keep you for the whole day" The Inviting words enter into Helena's ears as she smiles. "As much as i'll love too, i can't dear, i must get back to work". Helena picks up her clothes that has been thrown on the ground with haste. Her puts her clothes on her and kisses the courtesan on the lips" I'll see you soon my little zahra" She makes her way down the stairs of her house and sits at her office chair, going over her list of targets and checking them twice, but not before writing in her Diary.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months and months into years, as time rolled on and as i got better in the Art of Shadow and Assassination I've come across a vast horde of wealth through work, this has become work for me now, and a way of life. It's fun, exciting and sometimes scary but it keeps me and my young one fed, and of course the local Brothel does not mind the influx of coin in their establishment. They're under my personal Protection in exchange for the direst of gossip and Potential information on my targets. I think i shall go to the Ports today and buy a new Silk Carpet. 1060 Age 28
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

She Closes her old Journal in her Apartment in the Clerks wards

"No need to reopen old scars, the past is the past" She looks at her Young Daughter, sleeping on her bed, walking over her head kissing her forehead looking out her Window staring at the street of the Clerks wards "Back Here, all debts were paid....i can finally settle down with much ease..." She unrolls her bandages, examining her newly inked arms..."Well let's see what is new in the Baazar"
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

That faithful day, the day that would become my Living nightmare, a constant nightmare when i close my eyes, a time and place that shaped my life forever, it was suppose to be a quick job, a month at most but it ended up costing me 4 decades of my life, a part of my Sanity and left me scars in my head and on my chest. *** the Drow, *** the spiders, *** House Baerne, giggled when i got the lash, they giggled when i got marked on my chest, a spider, there House Sign marked on my skin then salted on, never to heal again, my pain, my gain i say, inked on my skin forever as a token of that event, Out from the Light and into the Darkness, the madness that is Menzobarrenzen, Always watching the shadows, never exposing your back for it could be your death and has been the death of many, thanks to me of course, My Talent for Shadow Manipulation came in handy along with my Natural Charms, Seduction and guile, sex...that rare moment where the slave becomes the mistress in the bedroom, where she was in control.., a fleeing moment of power and control, she got what she wanted, and i got what i wanted too, though it didn't work like that all the time. I played the waiting game, kept my gaze down and did what i was commanded too, Like a good bitch i killed who looked at my mistress the wrong way, other times i got on my knees and 'prayed' for forgiveness...., The Drow were a strange one, I did learn how to separate Skin from Muscle all in one peace leaving the victim alive, a little bit of there sadism and paranoia rubbed off on me, If i ever get my chance to leave, I'm taking it . . Age...? Who knows Year? Lost track . . .
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

A light in the end of the tunnel? Lies.....
"Decades I've spent in the darkness, ..then suddenly a flash of light, the memory is hazy but i remember waking up in a bath tub being looked after by some a Tanar'ri, Shit i died and went to my own private heaven i thought, but that didn't last long, the stab wound i got, gone, stitched up but this Chest Marking? Still there..., as a reminder of my failure, no matter they say time heals the deepest of scars and wounds, we will see about that. I awoken in Loudwater with some gold to my name i lived quietly and mostly just lay low, haunted by night tremors of my past experience, is this real? did i really Escape there? Part of me thinks i never left Menzobarrenzen.., well i think i will go for a drink at the Green Tankard Tavern, there's a Half-Elven Huntress who stops by with Fresh game, I've seen her eye me from time to time, perhaps i will work up the courage to strike a Conversation with her." 1087 Age 47
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

Still haunted by my time in Shendilavri..
"It was like heaven that came at a terrible price, my time there was interesting to say the least, Stepped through a mirror and ended up there, a paradise for her...., Still it's been some time since I've been contacted by her or one of her minions, i pray to the powers that be that day does not come..." She rolled some devil's weed and inhaled deeply letting the effects kick in before sighing and letting the smoke out from her nose..."I have no soul to sell.., so eh maybe i'm worrying to much..."