The Tales Of Mama Jojo

*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"'Do you like tomato?' I done asked him '..'n spices?' then I sayes I will tell him why in dat Inn. I handed him an empty vial...showed him mine wid dat weak yellow liquid 'nside. Sayed...go tek youahsel to dat washroom 'n be fillin' it up foah me."

"He went an rented a room...was prolly jes as well considerin' what happened afta.....anyways...I asked da innkeep foah two particular bottles, two glasses and a couple o jars o spices, put dem on a tray an we headed up dem stairs."

"Tole him to go pass water an bring dat vial back wid sum...so he did...hehe...cud see him confused...but he went 'long wid it. I warned him den...not to be lettin jes any woman git a hole o his body fluids....cos den he cud be in a whole heap o trouble. But I tole him...I wanted him to be knowin' wat dis mojo was about, was not gonna be secret 'bout dis....an' I poured his liquid into muh glass an my own water into his...mixed dem up wid dat tomato juice, molasses firewater and some o dat mixed spices."

"I sayed to him 'Dis heah....you drink dis...believe in it...an you is mine sweetcheeks...you be bound to me...you won be lookin' at no udder woman...same foah me...I wan you to know dat when I drink dis....muh mojo spell will tie me to you ....I ain lookin at no udder man'."

"An I downed dat liquid in one, wiped muh mout to show him I done mean business, tole him dat he believe in dis...would prevent any need foah jealousies. Give credit to dat man...he did da same...no hesitashun. Spell was done...he was mine."
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"So you moved in with him then?" Bertie quizzed

"Yessuh...I kinda liked his soft fedder bed, med a change from campin out...all doh...I did used to 'njoy dat...stargazin' til muh lids wud close an' da sound o crickets 'n da night wud send me off nicely afta swillin' sum molasses firewater...hmm...we did dat sometimes togedder. "

"Deah was times he was busy..away patrollin or doin his stuff n' I took to campin' out moah...huntin' an adventurin muhsel...wid out him in dat bed to snuggle inta...preferred to go on night hunts 'n on occashun I wud stay at dat Inn afta a party."

"I rememmer one party...was frenly wid da barmaid deah...we organised a party for dancin', flirtin', poetry 'n I got to show 'em muh limbo dance...heh...med it a competishun."

"Limbo, what was that then?"

"Hmmmm...?" she sips at her fruit punch and glances to Bertie "....Limbo is a dance in dem olden days back home dat be oft used at parties foah da deads..'wakes' sum call 'em. Dis dance reflects the whole cycle of life... dancers move under dis stick, lowered from chest level bit by bit to emerge on da udder side, heads clearin' dat pole, as in the triumph of life ova death.

"Deah is also tales dat dis dance represens da way sum o muh tribe peoples in da past be tekken as slaves...shows how dey had to rock to n fro goin deeper n deeper inta da bowels of ships...passageways soo narrow dey had to be 'limber' n dextrous to get deah tall selves down deah...basically goin into 'limbo' space."

"Da dancer moves unner a pole, stick or I usually used a speah..." she points to her special spear leaning against the mantlepiece "...held by persons on each side...widout knocking or touchin' dat stick, fallin down, layin on da floor or usin' hands to keep balance. Usually, dancers continue wid dat speah bein lowered anudder 'notch' each time..."

"Seems that the dance would favour the hins rather than the half orcs in that party" snorts Bertie

Mama JoJo chuckles "..heh...I med it dat deah was no spells or buffin, an dat speah height was set appropriately to da average size of a person's race...still....was interestin dat all da elven folkses did well when I an muh fren, both humans....being jes a lil big of da breast.." she pats her own huge bosom and Bertie's eyes boggle a little as he sees those enormous globes wobble "..we kept knockin dat spear an fallin on our asses. I gave da folks who tried dat dance a small mojo bag of charms 'n tings...told em to cum ask me 'bout dem if 'n dey didn't unnerstan how to be usin da tings" she fingers her own small bag between her breasts.

"Afta da limbo deah was poetry 'n a flirtin contest...was innerestin' but wid out muh knight stayin' to join in 'n no males I might ha bin attracted to ...I cudn't be doin dat well 'nuff to a female...still, I tink dey all 'njoyed demselves...was a fun evenin'. Muh gurlfren had med sum wicked punch 'n chocolate cookies to be dyin' foah..." she chuckles again as she reminises "...mmhmm....was good fun."
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Bertie caught her staring into the fire, her dark brown eyes dull despite the reflection of light from the flames.

"Mmm yessuh...shoah was sum good fun times......but...times and tings change...embers die if not tended n stoked wid care......seemed muh mojo was not so strong afta all...couple dat...wid muh own case o wanderlust......heh...left dat lil house key under stone, took muh speah n shield, few bits in a pack n I was off out o deah."

Bertie looked at her quizzically.

"I'd bin foolin muhself honey...Jojo n domesticiteh was not da best combinashun...sose...I headed out on a spirit quest and huntin foah moah adventure"

She turned to regard the youth, gave him a wink and a toothy grin, her pearly whites, those that remained that is, gleaming at him.

"An walkin wid sum spirits led me to a place yoah eyes would bug out to see sweetcheeks" and her own eyes widened to emphasise her statement, holding Bertie in an intense gaze. "..an das wheah da next part o muh tales really begin again....you betta freshen yoah inkpot honey an bot our drinks heh...dis gon tek awhile"

Her hearty chuckle ended in a wheeze and a cough, Bertie was able this time to keep his eyes off the top of her wobbling pendulous dark breasts by focusing on sorting her demand for that drink, fixing two rum punches for them both, preparing his quill once more for her continuing tale.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Basic Information
Name: Jolayne
Aliases: Mama JoJo
Race: Human
Profession: Witchdoctor
Languages: Common, sylvan
Accent:

Physical Information
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 9 st
Body build: Big boned, curvaceous, large bosomed
Skin type: dark
Hair style: ponytail
Scars: None obvious
Tattoos: Facial markings about her eyes
Colouring:
    [b]Hair:[/b] black [b]Eyes:[/b] dark brown [b]Skin:[/b] dark [/li]
Mental Information
Alignment: ??
Philosophy: ??
Deity/Beliefs: Hoodoo shamanism, spirit walker
Personality:
    [u]??[/u] [u]??[/u] [u]??[/u] [/li]
Additional Information
Gear: Shield and spear
Jewelry: small leather pouch bag, dangling between her breasts
Habbits/hobbies:??
General Health: Robust good health
Favorite Drink: Rum punch, molasses 'firewater'
Weaknesses: ??

The Tales of Mama JoJo

"So, where do you want to begin Mama Jojo?" the young man sat at her feet, journal and quill in hand, warmed by the heat of the fire that burned brightly in the hearth at their side.

"Why honey, where does one usually begin huh?" she chuckles, her pendulous breasts jostling to the motion, ending on a wheeze and a cough, she continues.

"At da beginnin', least ways, at da beginnin' of where da adventure starts sweetcheeks...dat real adventure."

"I was born, honey..I was born in da distant jungles of da Chult to a tribe o warriors, nomads sum wud say...as we wandered sum from huntin' ground to huntin' ground over da yeahs. We was a small family. I was second born chile..fust gurl. Had me an older brudder, a younger one an a lil sista in da end. Pa was sad he din have no moah, but ma was happy dat deah was no moah mouds to be feedin'. Pa let me follow in da warrior way seein as I sucked an would not spen time learnin cookin 'n tekkin care o dem menfolk... 'n I got my magik teachins from my ma...she was sum woman. Shaman she was...witchdoctor to our whole tribe and many udders did cum to visit her for her spells and potions. I learned from her good 'nuff but she was da best at spirit talkin'."

"Pa an' Brillan, das my olda brudder..dey taut me how to hold a spear an use dat shield, how to hunt animals, track an kill. I was not too good at da gurly stuff, my lil sista was betta at dat. So...I followed da warrior ways, dey let sum of da women do dat in our tribe....an also dat of a shaman. Dey was good yeahs, harsh sum of 'em..but good ones."

During this time, the man scribbles a few notes in the journal while JoJo peers over at him so doing, a grin on her face, despite missing a couple, those pearly white ones still gleam out against her brown wrinkled face. She was never much one for writing and this bardic youth had expressed some interest in capturing her tale. Although one old book lies to her side, worn and weather beaten, loose leaf pages nearly falling out and he can see that scrawly writing on one page listing some ingredients and notices the title "Jolayne's Book of Charms and Spells" on the front cover.

"What is that?" he points his quill at the book of spells.

"Why sweetcheeks, das...my book of hoodoo spells and charms...you got youahsel a honey you wan to be charmin', mek yoah gurl, I got jes da potion foah you suh. Or you git yoahsel a new house, I kin be blessin' dat foah you. And if you be hatin' some person...wanna be cursin' him" *she winks at the youth*..." Den you comes to me also honey. I kin mek bad tings happen...you jes got to be believin' it...mmmm....mmm....yessuh...bad tings" she grins.

He nods at her and grins back himself. " Maybe, there is this girl I rather like that doesn't seem to be looking my way". He continues with his writing a little then asks "But Mama JoJo...why did you leave your tribe if they were good times?"

"Hmmm..?" she heaves her large frame a little in the armchair and settles herself again, pours herself a glass of some fruity sweet smelling concoction from the jug on the side and lifts the glass to her lips to drink and ease her dry throat.

"Ah...well now, time was ripe. I was seekin someting else afta...afta some bad tings happened. I got over dat but was time to follow da spirits of udders and go a wanderin'...find my own way, share my magiks, learn of moah and leave da tribe. Was hard...but I tink I did da right ting den. So, I did...an I fust ended up in on one o dem Moonshae islands...lovely islands in da sout of Faerun. Liked it an stayed a while. Had me many adventures deah honey" she chuckles again and her eyes turn to the fire, staring at the embers, a wistful expression on her face as her memories are drawn on of old times, old adventures and old loves".
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"So tell me a little about this Moonshae island" and the youth dips the quill tip into the ink pot and prepares to scribe."And what of these adventures?....did you hunt lots of great monsters? You? " his gaze takes in her bulk and he looks disbelieving at her "Did you charm the monsters with your smile Mama JoJo? or pour a charm potion in their drinking water?"

"Hehehe...now das funny...you tink I wasn't a great huntress...honey I was da best..fierce warrior...jes because I 'njoy dat sweet stuff, don mean to say I was not a honey muhsel back den. Mmmmm....mmmm....in my ceremonials....suh...I was someting to be desired, men wud be fallin' ova demselves jes to tek a peak at muh jewels" she winks at the youth

"Adventures...adventures...well da fust real adventure I remembers was to go rescue some chilren in da mountains. Dey was bein held by some tugs...bad guys...was plannin' on sacrificin' dem poor lil ones. Deah was dis knight..hmmm...jes a fren at dat time..he asked muh help to go track. We made it to dem ruins, battled hard wid no rest to reach da inner temple. Dang monsters had put dem chilren in da tombs, sealed em up good an tight. I remem' hearin deah lil voices. But we was too late to save dat lil girl, she'd bin changed...nuthin' I could do to bring her spirit back an in her undead form...she bit me on muh knee an it 'came diseased and went all green. But we got one out...lil boy 'o da name Tom Tom. He lived..got him back to dat horphanage and paid him visit many times."

She pats a little, grubby, well fingered Mojo bag that dangles between her huge breasts. "Dat boy, foah tanks, he gave me his precious and most special gift...me...from a boy who had nuthin'...he gave me his chromatic marble...das good mojo...I keep it to dis day...brought me sum good luck."

"Mojo? " the youth, Bertie his name, quizzed her, his eyes opening wide to finally spot the little red flannel bag at her ample bosom.

"Uh huh..mojo...an dis heah is a mojo bag..full 'o tings, herbs, dust, charms, lucky stuff...foah good luck an some to hold udder charms an stuff.. Used to give dem out...sell 'em sometimes. Tryin' to explain wat dey was 'bout to da folks in dat town was tricky...dey neva seen da likes 'o my mojo buhfoah." she chuckles away to herself then for a few moments.

"An I returned da favour to dat lil boy Tom Tom. He was a lil man, so I made him a short spear and shield and went wid dat knight to give him dem. He was well overdue to be learnin' a warrior ways, sum twel years ole an in need 'o sum affection, poor boy. Dat knight offered to train him in basics an I promised to show him da hunt....honey...dat poor boy, he had nuthin...an I cud see him lookin at me as if I was da next best ting to his mama...no wait..." she screws up her brow and eyes trying to remember "...no wait...dat lil boy..he took a fancy to me now I rememmer...red hair and blushin red cheeks when I kissed dem. But he far too young...I liked 'em taller, an stronger an tuffer back den." she winks again at Bertie.

"More like that knight?" Bertie grins back.

"Hmmm...." *wriggles her full lips, pokes a finger in his direction and takes another sip of the rum punch, holding back a grin* "I will cum to dat knight...don you rush me now."
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"Dat knight was tuff 'nuff...hmm..but den so was many udder folks. I tested a bit how tuff dat knight was wid a lil sparrin' match in da arena...duh fust time. Dat was excitin'...got muh heat up das foah shoah. Was not too shoah who won deah...I drew blood I tink but he surprised me...yessuh....dammit...we'd paced, circled and trust a few times, til I tried sweepin' his claymore aside wid muh shield to catch him again on dat weak an bleedin shoulder wid ma spear...didn 'xpect a knight to leave dat weapon an charge..but he did...had me knocked down. So...reckon it was a draw...Good fight...really good fight...hmmmm" she smiles remembering the occasion, the smell of the dust, the sweat and the blood and her nostrils flare slightly, old warrior instincts stirred once again.

"That spear there?" he points with his quill pen, the feather top slightly chewed, to a spear resting against the mantlepiece.

"Nossuh..not dat one...we sparred wid lesser weapons...da rules were 'void da vitals an' fight til knockout...was serious fight shoah 'nuff. Dat deah..." She rises again in her seat, shuffling her frame to get comfortable, crossing her ankles and looks to the spear wistfully. " Dat one was given me by a nudder man...nudder fren..a crafter. Nudder sweet gennleman who taut himself in love wid two wimmen and needed sum help...but man didn know wat love meant at dat time..not my kind anyrate..he don gave me dat speah, as he said it, cos he couldn give me moah...kinda of a partin gift I guess..in his mind."

"Did you love him Mama JoJo?" he grins cheekily at her and she laughs heartily her breasts jostling again for position "Nossuh! I did not, doh I tasted of him" she winks back* "...an das where dat whole ting used ta start foah me lil man. He got married to a nice lil lady, a nudder fren I met in dat town soon not so long afta"

"Did you love that knight then...awwww come on...I heard loads of rumours and stories about your escapades, are they true?...can I get them into the book?"

She barks out a laugh and after a short coughing fit "All in good time honey, all in good time."
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"Ting 'bout dat knight...wat I rememmer from da start 'o when I fust got to know him was his damned nets of ten"

"Nets of ten?"

"Yessuh, he had dis code...his 'order', his religion don told him dat to be a good knight he had to follow a strict path foah his god to look down on him kindly and give him favour. So...I did quiz him on dose nets of ten many times in dose early days....one 'o dem in particular..kept comin back to it...in hope of a loophole. An one moah kinda went against sum of tings I been brought up to unnerstan was right an natural.

"OOoohh..you mean 'tenets'" Bertie laughs.."He was obviously a 'paladin'"

She harrumpfs in her chair, gives him a disgruntled look, then catchs herself doing that chuckles as she realises that same gesture from all those years back when faced by a knight reciting to her the rigid codes of Chivalry, Valour, Chastity and Industry.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"Industry...dat man didn know how to relax an 'njoy hisself...to simply have sum fun. Now, I aint sayin a huntress or shaman life be easy an' a bed 'o roses but we from ma tribe knows how to 'njoy ourselves...feastin', frolickin', playin', tekkin' pleasure an yeah, lovin'"

"So, what...the man worked all the time?" ink from the quill pen splashes on to the page and he quickly blots it with a piece of rumpled cloth as he waits for JoJo to continue.

"Now..how did he 'xplain dat one....hmmm....he sayed dat a paladin must be productive at all times, when taking time to leisure...it was time wasted. Honey..." she looks at Bertie, a brow raised and a wry smile on her full lips "..I had him massagin' ma ankle near undressed in da river, s'much body on display as I taut he cud tek widout faintin on me an all he cud say to dat was...dat he was 'xercisin' somewhat and improving on his massagin' skills" she snorts into her rum punch then takes a long gulp. "Any warm blooded male would ha gone don relaxed an' njoyed...let it lead on from deah. In dose days, I wud be fendin' dem menfolk off or dose I be wantin' well..sweetcheeks...dey shud read dem signals.....guess a paladin code could stop a man from bein' able to read proper signals..short 'o jumpin' on him...an dammit...I wasn't dat hard up."

"But I got his smell in muh nose an' I'd tasted sum o him on ma tongue...yessuh."

"And..that meant?" Bertie prompts ." ..you loved him?"

"Nossuh!" she booms, laughing again.

"Then....? " he sends her a puzzled glance as he turns to a fresh page ready to scribble more of the tale.

She ignores his questionning glance and continues

"Chastity....hmmm...now dat was da bugger of all o dem nets of ten foah one such as me.....Now I tink is time foah me to git sum rest...cum back on da morrow sweetcheeks an we kin continue sum moah" she smiles at him and watches him leave with a friendly wave, journal tucked under his armpit.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

He settles himself beside the fire, journal open and quill at the ready then takes a moment to study Mama JoJo. She seemed tired of late, and though her grin was usually present, he could see that the toll of her years, her escapades had finally caught up with her. The room was busy, cluttered with objects, weapons, nicknacks and various objects that were probably associated with her shaman magiks.

"Now then honey" she wiggles her large behind on the cushion getting comfortable before letting out a sigh and treating him to her toothy grin. "..where was we at den huh?"

"We were talking about knights and tenets and...chastity?" Bertie prompts, quill at the ready, fresh ink on the nib.

"Hmm....well...I asked dat knight o dat one...now den..now den...what he sayed to dat hmm..lemme tink... he sayed dat a paladin must be chaste, dat he should not have knowledge of a woman's... intimate parts afore marriage..dat a joining of bodies kin only occur after dey is wed. "

"So naturally, I asked him...what parts an' what he 'sidered to be a 'joinin' ..hehehe...cos deah are many ways to be lovin' wid out da man's winky inside da lady's honey pot. 'Anyting relatin to da flesh an its desires' he tole me....so....dat narrowed it all down a bit too...still..." she taps her nose knowingly "..I still planned to have dat ultimate taste 'o him an I reckon deah be room foah movin' dose nets of ten a tinsey bit deah. I left dat subject a while til I figuhd away to do dat.

"In da meantime...he 'vited me to a fancy dinner..yessuh...neva had dat before...gotta admit to bein a lil excited when he did dat."

"Where did he take you Mama JoJo?" he grins at her as he scribbles

"Well now...we was goin to da town Inn..but I'd hurt muh ankle dat night an so we postponed til da next one...an he led me to a quiet spot in da woods, 'tween some big houses, he'd got some lil hin to bring basket an blanket, food and some o dat molasses water I be likin. An while I grabbed dat food wid hand an finger he was all neat an tidy usin da silverwares foah his eatin'...we was so different ..hehehe " she chuckles.

"I toasted him den..wid dat molasses fire...'To good friends, to fun and happiness sweetcheeks' I tole him...and he added 'and love' ..an dat got me wonderin...what love meant to him"

"Ah! " Bertie chimed in " Now we come to it..."

"Huh? come to what? I's jes sayin' dat we had a discussion on dat subject, das all...don you git yoahsel carried away assumin again heah boy!" she gives him a pointed look, one eyebrow raised.

"He speaked of two loves, one of da warmth and senses, uncontrolling type da udder of a decision, like dat one foah his god. An das when I wid muh huntin knife I brought out two coal embers from da campfire an told him o my unnerstandin'....heah lemme show you too" she grabs a poker and drags out from the fireside two ember coals from the middle to the edge of the fire.

"See dat flame? Das one kind of love....quick, fleeting, changin'. And das anudder" she touches the coal ember with the poker tip "..glowin, longer lasting...slow." she grins up at Bertie a moment "..deep and warmin' ...but you get da substance right...it can flare too..." she leans forward and picks some dry tinder, places it atop the coal embers and blows across it, suddenly a bright flame now flickers atop that coal "But you got to have dat coal..fust, tend to it...for dat flame to stay lit. I tole dat knight dat I'd known dem two kinds, and I knew which in da end I prefered den."

"I tole him den dat da sticks are close to my coal an a lil breeze be startin" she winks at Bertie "I tink he got muh meanin' an seems he bin havin same kind o feelin's....still....was early days....an I told him dat I taut his helm stopped dat breeze from doin its job properly ..hehehe...I tole him he shud tek off his helm a lil moah often an' let dat breeze in...and let nature do its ting" her breasts are jiggling heavily again as her mirth spills forth at this last.

Bertie giggles with her.

"But den was not to fine out moah if dat breeze wud blow or if he'd tek dat helm off...as I did not see him foah a few days an den found out he'd bin tekken...captured...was bein held 'gainst his will by followers of Bane.....dose were dark days suh....very dark..he was muh bes fren...had many in town I found out. We searched foah him days...wid lil success. Dark times."
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

"What happened Mama JoJo...?" Bertie asked softly but keenly as the story seemed to be coming finally to the exciting adventurous parts of this particular escapade.

"I rememmer deah was dis ...lil....now wat did I be callin him? oh yeah 'shite'.. 'snot'.. annoyin' pest, red haired boy, named...Pfil...dat had accent and a habit of tinkin he was da gods gift to wimmen...hehe...he had sum growin' up to be doin. Anyways...he knew sum tings 'bout dat knight, acted as his messenga he was bein given letters somehow from dem banites..an he was one of da last peoples to see dat knight afore he was tekken.

Afta over a week of surchin for dat knight.. me, his udder frens I found in da town, near givin up hope, dat Pfil cum to me sayin tings dat made me wan cuff dat boy sometin bad, but he den got uppity hissel an asked...did I value muh knight fren moah den holdin grudge against dat pest of a boy?....hmm...I tole him I wud not be kissin his ass...'anytime'...but dat snot was right...he had some information...an I needed it....didn tink force dis time was gon get me anywheres so...I acted lil moah kindly to him....an he give me a letter" she reaches for her book of spells and her rheumy fingers flick slowly thru the pages til she hits on a piece of yellowing parchment..."Heah...look at dis" and she hands the page to Bertie.

To the fools that persist,
By now you must've given up faith and hope in retrieving your precious Paladin of Torm. We had finally grown bored of attempting to convince the stubborn bastard the error of his ways and have decided that this game has been prolonged long enough. To make this more enjoyable for us all, at the moment of receiving this letter, you'll have a whole day to find him before we end his petty existence. We will be seeing you with much anticipation.
Signed, E.
PS: The Paladin tastes very ... sweet.

The slightest smudge of red lipstick still remains on the bottom of the page showing that lips had been pressed down onto it.

"I roared out at dat boy mekkin him jump realisin dat da knights captor was a woman 'Dat BITCH!' I sayed.. a bitch had dat honey of a knight an she had tasted of him. Was I mad suh? I was fumin'. But we had no time an dat lil snot had been holdin back an wastin time, no one else 'roun town, we headed out to go searchin again."

"But what could you do differently this time to find him, that you had not done before" quizzed Bertie, his mouth agape at the tale.

"Well suh, I was no beginnuh at spirit talkin...but I'd not done sum in a while..an foah me...at least...I needed to 'feel' someting o dat man's to tek to da spirit world to git a sense of him an be trackin him down. An when I tole Pfil dat...he handed me someting dat had belonged to dat knight...foah I had nuthin of his muhsel. Wid dat in muh han...wid a prayer to muh goddess an to da spirits I made transition to da spirit plane...'ventually conversed wid a wolf spirit an wid da knights own sense on muh own spirit....dat wolf spirit tole me he'd scented dat same not too long ago in da ole mine in da forest. I came back to corporeal state...an Pfil an I raced to dat place. He cum in wid me...but dat snotty coward of a boy held back..I was on muh own."

Bertie is frantically writing, his scribbles filling the page of the journal as she has been speaking, noting that last down he looks up, his pause on the page causing a blobby smudge to form and he waits for her to continue.