Punishment Due

Sarin

Posted by Sarin »

Wrath packs her things. A knife, her pile of bags, a different, fancy mask, the key to the portal. She eats a muffin, then heads to Silkeen's room. She knocks on the door, eating a second muffin.
er nano infame

Posted by er nano infame »

Silkeen was half dazed in her bed still, groaning when hearing knocking at the door, before realizing what it was about and springing to her feet and opening the door before preparing her own things

''Good morning, Wrath'' *she yawns, picking some food from the kitchen along the way down*

''So, what's the plan?''
Sarin

Posted by Sarin »

"A sailor came back to his home city after a long time at sea. He had been trading all along the sword coast, and his coin purse was heavy. He got into a fight over a woman, and was beaten to death. His gold was stolen. His mother prayed to Hoar, and I heard it."

Wrath clips the dagger and mask onto her waist.

"What do you think the punishment for such a thing should be?"
Am Not Here

Posted by Am Not Here »

*Silkeen quirked her brow and chewed on her bottom lip*
''I see. Well i'm not ...too sure...How did he got in that fight? Did he contribute to cause it in any manner or was just forced into it , unable to defend himself from the start? or knowing that or not doesn't matter?
And I guess if the situation calls for you there's no relying on the local authority...''

*she rolled her tail pensively, looking back to Wrath*

''Dunno, a swift death? the same kind of death by beating? a non deadly punishment but that still scarr them for life?
and of course taking the gold back to give to the victim's family''
Sarin

Posted by Sarin »

*Wrath pulls out her waterskin, and takes a swig.*

"Need to be poetic. Something meaningful. Just killing him and giving the money back would be justice, not retribution."

"My purpose. My goal, is to bring retribution. That's what drives me. And that's something you need to find. A driving force. What do you care about? What gets you happy, sad, angry. What stirs you to action."

"I'm Wrath, for my rage drives me. You need to find something to drive you."