Cathair O'Cliodhna

newdevilofpromise

Posted by newdevilofpromise »

Name: Cathair O’Cliodhna
Aliases: Barmy Sinker, Cat-Hair
Race: Half-Fiend(Chant is, they are the spawn of an Ultroloth)
Age: Over three centuries less than four, They appeared to look like a Youthful Elf
Profession: Sinker, Former Blood War Combatant , Weapon Smith, …Dark is, they’re also a Jinkskirt.
Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal, and sometimes the cutter could be heard speaking Sylvian(With a Noticeable Outland-ish accent)
Accent: Cutter’s a cager, born and raised.

Physical Information
Height: 7’0, They’re quite Tall.
Weight: 180
Body build: Elven, They were quite Athletic
Skin Color: Pale, with a hint of Grey.
Skin type: Smooth
Hair style: Tresses that is usually kept in a Pony – Tail, when loose, it was a bit over shoulder length.
Scars: A few Battle Scars littered around their body
Hair: Red
Eyes: Like that of an Ultroloth, Bright Fire Opals
newdevilofpromise

"It begins with the Sword little one, The Family Sword..., that has been passed down from one O'Cliodhna, to another O'Cliodhna, and now...when I'm gone Cathair, it will be yours" .....

The Story began with Three Dancing Maidens in the Forests, dancing around a bonfire on misty soils as the bright embers glistened off their Pale Skin, A Moon-Lit Lake, the Sword and its Former Weilder, a Beautiful Eladrin like figure, achingly beautiful. Was this her? Was this the Queen of the Summer? Your Heart Ached as you removed your heavy plate Armor, casting it aside as you dipped your Toes into the Chilly Lake, A shiver, a shudder, but nevertheless, you pressed forward and met the figure in the lake, with a quick embrace, passions flared as the sound of ectasy and pleasured echo throughout the Lake.....- The vision ends, and you awaken once again to a Hot Flaring Sweat....

"Oi, what the Rust...." Protested the Tall Lanky Fire Opaled eyed berk from the Cage... "GRANDMA! I'm having weird dreams again!"
newdevilofpromise

"Onto the Forge i go, with metal and sweet, I shall craft a new Sword,this Sword Needs a name too..., more on that later.." Said the Sinker as they poured the Molten Metal on the Mod, letting it sit as it cooled off a bit and took the shape of a Two Hander.

They would pick up the Blank and set it aside.. , "A Task for another Cycle.
newdevilofpromise

It's done.

They set aside their hammer and chisel as they finished the painstakingly task of engraving their Sword and Fitting the Old Grip and pummel onto their new blade. "I name it, Cythraul..."