Name: Kalee Brina
Aliases: Kay the Bard, Kay, The Lady in Purple
Race: Human Vampire
Age: 30 (appears to be in her 20s)
Profession: Bard, entertainer, bodyguard, occasional thief
Languages: Common and gutter talk
Accent: Constantly changing with the situation, often sweet with a tendency to roll her Rs
Body build: Seems slim, but muscular arms
Skin type: Smooth pale skin, grey in some light
Hair style: Back length hair, often free and flowing
Scars: Hands seem a bit more rugged than most
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Pink to red
- Skin: Pale caucasian to grey
Alignment: Chaotic Evil, but adheres to the law when it might interupting her fun
- Anything fun can often be bought with enough cash, including any cover-ups.
- Work as little as possible to get the most cash you can
- Live long enough to spend what you earn.
- Never give out your name without knowing if someone is looking for you.
- CautiousOften won't give her name out to people he just met.
- FlirtatiousOften talks in innuendos with other women
- Sadistictakes enjoyment watching others squirm
- SnarkyOften complains with humor and jerrs
- Two-facesPersonality changes to suit the situation for the best profit, from an attention-seeking diva to meek and shy.
Gear: chain mail covered in cloth and leather apparel. Typically has two katanas at her side and a mandolin on her back.
Jewelry: standard protective jewelry, but no mementos
Habbits/hobbies: writing music,, collecting rare katanas, Eastern lore items, enchanted musical instruments, and sheet music
General Health: in perfect health
Favorite Drink:water and wine
Weaknesses: Often chases around rich women, teasing innocent-type women. Also has an out spoken dislike for rowdy men who drink too much. Can be a bit of an over spender when she drinks too much Wine.
Kalee has become a vision of beauty in many of the rough bars she entertains in.Her grey almond eyes often gave curious glances to those around, sometimes with a hint of mischief. Long silky dark brown hair frames her face, curls twist about slightly wild. Her skin is pale, almost greyish, but is unblemished with almost a glow in the right light. She often gives a smile, hiding a much darker nature.
At 5'8" Kalee felt average until she saw some of the taller dezeins of Sigil. Her chest is ample, often causing her hassles of suitors and leechers. Strong, well toned arms and legs show off hours of manual labor.
Her hands are the tools of her trade, the finger tips are calloused from days of lute playing and battle worn palms fro wielding a weapon
((Posting again since the last bio was migrated over and can't be updated.))